Status: Complete♥

You've Changed Me.

Six;

Image

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Grayson from my spot on the couch. He shrugged.

"The Club?" he suggested.

I shook my head. "I'm still recovering from Sunday man." I said, rubbing my head. He laughed.

"Alright, alright. How about we go tag under the freeway?" he suggested. I thought about it and shrugged.

"Yeah, sure." I said getting up. "What color?" I asked, walking over to the cabinet beneath the sink.

"Bring 'em all!" Grayson shouted. I smiled to myself while I opened the cabinet. I pulled out the black backpack while the cans rattled around. I threw it over my shoulder and shut the cabinet door. "Let's roll." He smiled and left my apartment. I followed him and locked my door.

I covered my mouth with a bright orange bandanna and Grayson with a lime green one. We sprayed the already tagged up wall by drawing a ninja and pirate battle. Screw the gangs. After I put the finishing touches on my pirate ship, I heard sirens in the background.

"Run, man!" Grayson shouted, taking off with his spray can. I cursed and grabbed my bag and tosses it over my shoulder. Hey, this crap is expensive! We ran like hell while the cops trailed us.

"Please stop." They told us via bullhorn. We ran ever faster, turning into a alley. We pushed ourselves against the wall, out of breath. When we saw the cop car pass and siren die down, we sighed and laughed. I pulled down my bandanna.

"That was awesome!" I gave a high five to my partner. I still felt the adrenaline in my system and by Grayson's actions, he has some left too. "Wanna go get kicked out of Wal-Mart?" I asked.

Grayson half frowned. "My ex works there." He said.

"Wanna get your ex fired?" he grinned when I said that. "Let's go then!" I patted his back roughly and followed him out and walked to the Wal-Mart a mile away.

He, it's not my fault his ex was a total bitch. Like, seriously. The girl had Grayson whipped. No joke. It was amusing until she tried getting involved with my personal business. Like, just because she's my best friend's girlfriend doesn't mean anything. Plus she's a cheater. Not like the I-flirt-with-other-guys cheater but full on I-sleep-with-other-guys-every night cheater.

But hey, we're like that. Well, I am. Grayson is as loyal as they come when he is off the market. For me? Well... It never ends good.

I tuned back into Grayson as he chatted about his night at the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Luna Skyest, hugs.from.holly and hayley williams. for commenting :D
(Just so you know, all these small details have meaning 8P )

Update. Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I plan to do it more often over the weekend. Cause next week I might not even log on... Lol.

Sorry for errors.