Status: Anarbor=Love haha

Passion for Publication

A Modern Myth

She glared at me, "I dare you to." The edges of he lips swooped up into a winning smile. "Challenge me?" Thoughts raced through my head as I looked from her to Slade. He was sitting there looking up at me with troubled eyes. He was mad. At me? At her? All I know was that he wasn't doing anything to stop this. Hurt ached through me, I loved him yet he choose Her over me, time and time again. Tara knew what he meant to me, she knew that I wanted him oh-so-ever badly.

"I don't want to challenge you," I snapped still looking into Slade's eyes, "I just wanted to say goodnight to him. There's no reason for this." I took a step closer to Slade and she slid into my path.

"Uhh, no. I think that you should just leave. You are embarrassing yourself," With her hand, she made a 'shooing' motion, "Go on before I really have to get mean." And the room filled with her laughter. That horrible, dark laughter. 'How could He be with her?' I thought for the hundredth time since the night began.

Slade stood, "I'm sorry." He mouthed to me silently. I took that as an 'You need to go' sign, so I turned and walked as calmly as I could to the door.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, Harley." She said as I swung the door open. "Don't fucking think you could ever, and I seriously do mean ever, steal him from me." I turned back to respond but I saw her lock him into a lusty kiss and that tore me into. His eyes met mine and reflected back the searing pain I felt in my heart. Yet, I doubted he even knew the depth of the hurt he was putting me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rather VERY short.. haha
I'm writting the next Chapter was we 'speak'
Comment telling me, what you think Slade will do!
Subscribe, My lovely readers! and tell me what you think :)