Status: Anarbor=Love haha

Passion for Publication

Nights Of Love

Reality slammed into me as he closed his eyes to get lost in her kiss. I watched in disbelief was they practically started taking their clothes off in front of everyone at the party. I couldn't bare the sight any longer. I step outside and slammed the door to make my exit clear.

"How? How could he do that to me?" I thought out loud reaching for my cell phone. I dialed the number of a person who I knew was definitely up at four in the morning.

"Hey, babycakes. Watcha up to?" A smile was in her bubbly voice. She was obviously with Adam. Slade's best friend and my best friend, together. They increased the longing I felt to be with Slade, to look at me with compassion in his eyes again or him to hold me like he used too.

"Hey. Can you come pick me up?" I asked, my voice surprisingly didn't shake.

"Yeah, sure. What's wrong? And where are you?" Concern filled her voice.

"I'll explain later, 'kay? And I'm at Slade's party."

"That was tonight?! Dammit! I totally forgot. I'll be there in a minute." She hung up the phone before I could answer. 'Great! Now, she will want to go in.' I sighed and started to walk home. Tonight had been the most horrifying night of my life. Yeah, I say that at the risk that there will be worse than this. Which I'm sure will happen as long as Tara is around.

"Wait up!" Slade called to me running down the sidewalk. Even though I heard his call, I kept walking at a faster pace. I knew that I had jinxed myself and I was not going to stand there mortified at my best friend that had just stabbed me in the heart.

"Harley! Wait up! I know you can hear me!" He yelled finally catching up to me. I ignored that he was beside me matching every stride I took and that no matter how I tried I knew I couldn't lose him.

"Har, I'm sorry." Grabbing my shoulders, he blocked my path. "I don't know what came over me." He looked down to the ground and then his eyes made their back to mine. Sadness filled his deep, chocolate eyes. I looked away from him, knowing that I'd give into him if I didn't. "Harley, I really am-"

I cut him off, "Stop. You know why you done that. Don't act like you don't because you obviously did or you wouldn't have done it." I tore my shoulders from his grip and tried to step around him but he blocked me.

"I didn't mean any harm to you, Harley. You have to believe me. We are best friends!" He said with a sigh.

"Don't pull that with me! Don't put me in the wrong! This, this whole fight was because of you! I'm not going to let you walk your little bitchy whatever she is to you, all over me! And I expected you to tell her to stop or at least done something!" I yelled exhausted, not noticing that tears streamed down my face. He lifted his hand to wipe away the tears.

"There's something more, isn't there?" He said lifting my chin so I would face him. "What is up, I'm not good at this and you know it!"

"If there was I wouldn't tell you anyways." I said tearing my eyes, afraid of letting my secret seep through our connect gaze.

"Har, seriously? Stop, not looking at me. Please." His voice wavered. "I have something to tell you. Hopefully, I don't sound like a dumbass." I met his eyes, tears still falling steadily.

"What in this world do you have to say?" A weak smile tried to make its way onto my lips but he beat it. His lips were on mine, soft, gentle. Though the shock of it was still in my mind I enjoyed this moment that I have been waiting for years for. 'Wow' was all that would pass through my thoughts.

He pulled away all to soon, "What I was going to say was that...See, since the first day we met back in high school at the F.Y.E in the mall. You were wearing a pink sweatshirt and a black hat and I could see you had your earphones in. I do believe you were listening to some Avenged Sevenfold, those guys are the shit!" I gave him a weary look , "Ahh! Okay, okay. What I'm try to say is that ever since I saw you that day... I've been in love with you." He sighed out.

Shock spread through me, "You are kidding me right?" I laughed and the look in his eyes showed that he wasn't. So, I took it upon myself to turn and walk away, anything to get away from the doom that impended on our friendship. He was the one thing in the world that I couldn't lose ever and it seemed like the end was coming sooner than I thought.

"Harley, where are you going?" He said following me. I stepped out into the road and looked back at him. His face was filled with honest-to-God fear. 'Fear?' I couldn't understand why he would be scared. I turned to walk away and I saw a car blazing down the street. Just as soon as I thought the car had hit me, my vision spun into a thick, black haze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harley's Mall Outfit
Harley's party outfit
Slade's outfit

Soo, Comment what you think happened.. Please!? haah
I need some feeed back haha
Next Chapter coming up soonnn! :)
I love you guys, peace out girl scouts!