Status: Oui. I think this is the century's longest hiatus ever. I apologize. My writers block is kicking me in the ass right now. My apologies. When I think of something I'll update(: Thanksā™„

Love Is The Red, The Rose, On Your Coffin Door

Frank Iero is seventeen years old, he is a senior in his high school. He is very anti-social and always get's bashed up for being gay. He is very intrigued by a boy, older than him whom never speaks to anybody, or does anything. He keeps to himself most of the time and Frank always wondered what was so different about him. This boys' name was Gerard Way. He had a brother Mikey Way, who was almost a complete opposite of him.
Anyways, Frank has always somehow been addicted to Gerard, even though Gerard doesn't notice him. The only times Frank has ever seen Gerard talk, or even look at him was when one time Frank was about to get jumped, and Gerard knocked out two of the jocks and walked away just glancing at Frank.
Frank always wondered about Gerard, and the one word he could use to describe Gerard, was vampire. His pale skin, he was always cold it seemed to be, he was very unsociable, always wore black clothing, his cheek bones, nose, and his body all around reminded him of a vampire.
So if Frank's predictions of Gerard are right, and Gerard lets Frank into his life, what will it come to?

This is a sad, kind of gory, and loving Frerard of life and death. If you don't like boy sex, don;t read it ;]! Other than that, go ahead and read your little black hearts out! And comments are love :]!