Status: Oui. I think this is the century's longest hiatus ever. I apologize. My writers block is kicking me in the ass right now. My apologies. When I think of something I'll update(: Thanks♥

Love Is The Red, The Rose, On Your Coffin Door

Fertile Vampire

Frank’s Point of View

“Gerard what? What’s wrong with me!” I said practically yelling at Gerard for an answer.

“Hold on let me get Mikey.” That’s when I got worried.

A few minutes went by when Gerard returned to his room with Mikey, Mikey having a worried look painted to his face.

“Okay so, I think I have a theory about this…” Said Mikey.

“What? Am I going to die?” Mikey shook his head. “Then what?”

“Well, the thing is, you could have died already but you didn’t. Gerard didn’t realize what he was doing at the time, but you are transforming into a vampire Frank. He didn’t kill you, which we are lucky for. But the process is going to be very painful.” I looked at him, my eyes growing wide. I’m going to live forever?

“I’m so sorry for doing this to you Frankie…” Gerard said sitting down next to me holding my hand. I shook my head.

“Don’t be sorry Gee. I can be with you for forever now. And I’m happy that I can. I’m just…scared right now.” I said kissing Gerard’s lips gently and squeezing his hand.

“Thank you. Now we need to get you blood because if we don’t, you will end up going crazy and try to kill yourself or us. New born vampires are always the craziest for blood, so if we get it to you right away you will be tamed down.” I nodded.

“How do I get blood?” Gee shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it Mikey is going to get it for you right now.” I looked around the room and noticed Mikey wasn’t there. Duh.

“So, how do I know if I get any special powers anyways Gee?”
“Well, you will notice right away. Things will start to change as you transform into a full vampire. Things like your senses will be improved by around 70%. You will have better sight, hearing, and smelling mostly. You will notice that right away because it’s for hunting and to stay safe. Kind of like an animals instincts, that’s what a vampires senses are to them.” I nodded in understanding.

“Gee, I’m getting smells, some blood sounds really good right now…” I said, being able to get a full aroma of blood into my nose.

“Shit. Frank please try not to do anything, stay right here!” Gerard said bolting out of the room and up to his kitchen. I suppose he was getting a blood bag.

Less than a minute later, he came running into the room throwing me the blood bag, which I thankfully tore open and drank down endlessly.

“That should hold you down for about 10 more minutes, Mikey should be back here any minute.” I nodded.

“I feel okay, is that good?” Gee nodded.

“That means you won’t wind up crazy, when Mikey became a vampire, holy shit he was reckless.”

“Was not!” Mikey said bringing in a blood bag filled with fresh blood. My eyes widened and I jumped on Mikey.

“Ah! Frank calm down!” Gerard pulled me off of Mikey and began to rub my arms so I would calm down.

“Okay Frank, when you drink this, you should be almost fully transformed into a vampire.” I nodded. “Oh, then you will notice whatever powers you end up getting.” I nodded again and Mikey handed me the fresh blood bag.

I drank until the bag was down to it’s final drops, and relaxed in my place. Gerard and Mikey both noticed and the room felt like it was all calm. I think it was done.

“Okay Frank, I think in a few minutes after that settles in, you will get your powers.” I nodded at what Mikey said.

A few minutes went by when my senses started going crazy overwhelming me.

“Holy shit!” I said putting a hand to my head. “Senses going crazy, and I have a killer headache.”

“Mind reader” Mikey and Gerard both said in unison.

“Seriously?!” I asked, I got no response from their mouths, but I heard it in my head.

“Woah! That’s epic!” I said jumping up.

“Calm down, now each vampire gets more than one power, I’m not sure what the other one is but I think you will figure it out in time.” I nodded at Gerard.

“Hey, you know what I just noticed Frankie?”

“Yeah Gee?”

“I can actually jump your bones now that you’re a vampire!” Gerard said smirking and winking at me, making me feel excited.

“Okay, I’m not going to sit and watch my brother and friend fuck each other, I’m going out. Peace.” Mikey said waving and walking out of the room.

“Gee, for some reason I feel more feminine then I have before.” His eyes widened.

“You might be a fertile vampire, you know like females.” My eyes widened back.

“Wait, that means that I can get pregnant?!” I said asking in surprise.

“Yeah, actually that’s exactly what that means.”

"Your joking, right?" He shook his head.

"Some males that transform into vampires can become fertile, due to the fact of the sex of the vampire who transformed them. Kind of like soul mates, basically, I can get you pregnant Frankie.." Gerard said.

"What should we do then Gee?"

"Well, I've always wanted a baby...." Gee said looking at me innocently.

"Yeah, I guess it doesn't sound too bad.." I replied.

It doesn't seem too bad, does it?
♠ ♠ ♠
hello!
i just recently decided, i want this to be a vampire mpreg:o! uh oh!
sorry for not updating in, god knows how long but i feel bad.
i started writing a new story, so you should check it out if ur into haunted forest's and secret loves(;!
oh && thanks to the commenters:D!
and thanks for giving me 106 readers and 34 subs! i appreciate it:D!
comment if you wish(:!