Status: Oui. I think this is the century's longest hiatus ever. I apologize. My writers block is kicking me in the ass right now. My apologies. When I think of something I'll update(: Thanksā™„

Love Is The Red, The Rose, On Your Coffin Door

Say You Swear?!

Frank's Point Of View

"Come on Gerard look at me and tell me all that I need to know about you. All the truths. Please." I said looking into his eyes concerned. He swallowed and began to start off with his long story of the past.

"Okay so-" I cut him off.

"Wait start with why you and Caleb hate each other so damn much!" I said as I grabbed his hand for comfort. He blushed and nodded as an okay.

"Uh well yeah. Let me just say anyways that Caleb and I have been what was once "friends" since I was around the age of 8 and he was around the age of 6. Our fathers were...were..." He started to cut off.

"Gee what is it it couldn't be that bad." I assured him and he nodded with an okay.

"They were vampires who worked these bad vampires. Let me say though I was never around my father because he was evil with Caleb's dad, and Mikey and I always stayed with my mum."

Um. Uh. That has to mean Gerard and Mikey are fucking vampires!? And so is Caleb! Oh god this all makes so much sense already and he's not even done! What the hell do I do with this? I'm scared shitless of things that can kill animals and people with one damn bite!

"Okay wait Gee. Let me get this straight. So you, Mikey, and Caleb are all--" He finished the sentence for me.

"Vampires. Yes." I felt a shiver go through my spine. I basically almost passed out on the spot. Gee could tell.

"Frankie is this too much for you? I don't want you to be scared or anything." Yeah, I was scared when I first got pulled into a closet with him. I was already kind of prepared for this. I'm just shocked that he really is a vampire!

"No Gee, I always thought you were a vampire. I'm fine with that. Just the fact that you really are is making me a bit...nervous." He held up my chin for me to look at him.

"I promise you Frankie, I would never want to hurt you. It would never come across as that. I've been protecting you for so long. And now I am going to protect you against everything and you know why now. That brings me to Caleb anyhow." I nodded for him to proceed.

"Let's just say, he didn't like my dad being around his much, and knowing because I was good with my brother, he hated me. So he had the nerve to go up to his father one day and they just decide to take a stake to my fathers heart..." He trailed off as it sounded like he was going to start bawling his eyes out. He had tears fogging up his beautiful hazel eyes. I held him close to me and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Then what happened Gee? I don't mean to be so forward while you are like this but I want to understand why Caleb hates you and Mikey." He nodded and started talking with his quivering voice.

"Frankie..I...I..me and Mikey...we..killed his...d-d-dad...It was the only way to be equal! I hated having to kill anybody. I don't kill people! I feed off of animals not people!" Uh, he knows I'm a vegetarian right? Saying he killed animals doesn't help. But I understand what he was trying to do. It still scared me though. He killed somebody...

"Frankie you okay?" Gerard asked me because of my all of a sudden silence.

"Yeah I'm fine Gee. I'm just taking it all in and thinking about it. That's all." He nodded his head as I assured him. I hope he didn't think I was going to break up with him.

"Your not going to break up with me are you Frankie? You know, because I'm basically a murderer and all..." Okay what the fuck?

"Okay wait, one more question, can you like read minds or something?!" He chuckled.
"No why? Were you thinking that or something?"

"Yeah I was thinking I hope he doesn't think I;m going to break up with him. Then you said that. It was kinda weird. And that's not the first time that has happened either." I giggled.

"So...then you're not going to break up with me!?" He said with a big grin on his face.

"Of course not Gee! I really like you. So much words can't describe it!" He smiled and kissed me.

He pulled me close to him where I was almost on his lap. He pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes. He whispered into my ear.

"Frankie...I love you..." He faintly whispered.

Did the guy I've liked for forever just say he loved me?! Say you swear?!
♠ ♠ ♠
aha yeah its a bit jumpy. more questions will be answered soon :D! this is my second update today. Thanks for the support it means alot :D! comment and sub :]?