Status: Oui. I think this is the century's longest hiatus ever. I apologize. My writers block is kicking me in the ass right now. My apologies. When I think of something I'll update(: Thanksā™„

Love Is The Red, The Rose, On Your Coffin Door

Star-Crossed Lovers

Frank's Point Of View

No, it wasn't really happening. Nothing that has just happened is real. I swear if this is real I swear I'm gonna-

"Frankie? You alright?" Gerard asked me holding my chin up for me to look at him. Okay maybe it was happening..I honestly can't tell you right now I'm fucking confused.

"Uh oh sorry gee what did you say?" I asked totally confused, because I really had no clue as to what he said that made me go blank like that.

"Uh, you know what, it's nothing. Nevermind." He shook his head and just smiled at me. Okay, I feel like I was supposed to know what he said but okay.

"Don't worry about it you don't have to know what I said just yet." What does he mean by just yet? And why the hell...

"You are such a liar!!" I said giggling like an idiot poking him in the arm childishly.

"What? I lied about nothing!" He put his arms up in defense.

"You said you couldn't read minds! And that proves it right there that you can sir Way! You may as well explain that little stunt!" I said laughing. He looked down and turned a deep shade of red. Wait, if he could read my mind, oh shit he must think I am just the most biggest creep ever for what I have thought about him.

"You aren't a creep Frankie my dear. And yeah sorry, I can't seem to handle from not reading your thoughts. They are quite interesting if I say so myself." He said trying to be oh so sophisticated but just started laughing.

"Oh god Gerard, how much have you heard?"

"Just enough to know that you really want to get in my pants you horny little teenager!" He said as he busted into hysterics. Oh fuck no.

"Aw shit. I am so sorry for all of that! I swear." No I am not who am I kidding. Yes, I am a horny teenager, so what so is he!

"I know you aren't sorry and I'm not exactly what you call a teenager considering I don't age much. Well I mean I do, I look 18, and that's the number I go by, but I;m honestly not." Wait huh?

"I am a vampire Frankie boy. I was born on April 9. 1869. I'm 141 years old. Looking like I'm 18. I was bitten on my eighteenth birthday 123 years ago, making me a vampire looking like I am eighteen years old. Make sense?" Uh sorry what?

"Yeah crystal clear.." I said scratching my head.

"Y'know that doesn't matter right now. But yeah in I guess age looking cases I still am a horny teenager."

"But Gee, what happens when I grow old and I die and your still here finding another love? What if I'm nothing at all?" I started to wonder. What would he do?

"Actually believe it or not Frankie, I never actually..kissed anyone before..and I..well.." I knew what he was going to say.

"You're a virgin still, aren't you Gee?" He nodded his head shamefully. I honestly don't know why he's ashamed. I am exactly in the same position as he is. Oh shit he can read minds.

"Aw yay I'm not alone! And yes I can, keep that in mind Frankie!" He said winking at me then hugging me.

"No but Gee, really, what happens when I move on and..die? I won't be with you anymore. I know how ridiculous it sounds but I feel like I've known you for forever already.." I started to feel a bit upset just thinking about it.

"Well Frankie, there is one way, but I don't want to hurt you. I could possibly kill you if I don't do it right." What was he talking about?

"Gee...what do you mean...?"

"I would have to bite you Frankie. It's that or we are just star-crossed lovers until the day you die..." I was on the verge of tears when he said that. I want him to bite me, if he kills me so what! Atleast he tried!

"I refuse to let you think that way Frankie! I will think about it, maybe try to even get pointers on it. In the mean time though, I can bite you, I just can't get so into it that I don;t stop and too much venom gets into your blood. Then you either die or become a vampire."

"Gee.." I want him to bite me.."Bite me." I said pulling him close to me and tilting my head so he had a perfect entrance at my neck.

"Frankie, but I don't want to hurt you.."

"Just do it Gee. If it hurts I'll tell you to stop." He looked at me looking for an assuring look. I wouldn't lie to him ever. I may have been dating him for a day and all, but he means the world to me already.

"You mean the world to me too Frankie." Gee said looking at me in the eyes. Pools of love swirled in his eyes. I wonder if he did love me.

"I do Frankie." He said before sinking his fangs deep into my neck. Pleasure swept over me. What pain was he talking about?

Gerard's Point Of View

His blood, he tasted so sweet, just like I imagined him to. He's perfect, and I'm in love with him. I want him as mine forever. But God knows that almost not possible especially because I don't want to risk murdering him.

"Gee..." Frank left soft moans slip from his mouth. He sounds so adorable like that.

I kept sucking blood from Frank, he started to stir underneath me but I couldn't let my grip go on him. His blood was too pure to take from my mouth.

"Gerard! Gee! You're hurting me! Please stop!" He started to push me off of him. Oh shit I really was hurting him. I pulled away immediately.

The look of horror across Franks face made me want to just cry and curl into a ball. I felt so bad after that.

"Frank I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that! Its just your blood tastes so sweet and pure. I couldn't get enough of it.." He looked at me worried. I could tell he was freaked out. Plus, I could hear his thoughts. He's a damn well spazz that's for sure.

"Frank, please calm down, I promise nothing like that will ever happen again I swear to you!" I said holding his hand and pulling him close to me. He felt so tense under my touch. I guess you could see why.

He was breathing in and out sharply, he was either crying or hyperventilating from freaking out so much after what I just did.

"Gerard, please don't hurt me." He said as his voice quivered. He was definitely crying.

"I promise you Frankie, you mean the world to me, I care about you so much. I would never hurt you purposely. I promise to never draw blood from you again okay?" He nodded.

"Well, you can still draw blood I honestly don't care because it felt pretty fucking amazing. Just don't kill me. Feel free to turn me into a vampire though." He said as he started giggling.

"Oh my dearest Frankie, you are so weird." I said kissing his head. He looked up into my eyes. Oh my god, I love this boy so much. I'm just deathly terrified of hurting him on accident...and plus with the people I used to know, he could be in alot of danger. Don't ask me. Ask Bert.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayyy update. sorry for not updating at all, i was finishing up school and had a shit load of projects to do. it sucked. but yeah, thanks for waiting, summer is here so...updates will be coming more frequently. and im hoping updates will be longer than this, no shorter :]