When Silence Roars

Introduction

I am sixteen year old Sayuri Haruno and my story takes place in Niigata, Japan. I live with my mother, brother, and sister in a prominent area. I guess you can say my family is well off. I attend the prestigious Kyomi High School and I am in tenth grade. I am a bit of an introvert, but sometimes I’ll climb out of my box and socialise when I feel like it.

My eighteen year old brother, Iuka, is in the twelfth grade and also attends Kyomi High School. Iuka gets a thrill from hanging out with the crowd and he tends to ignore me whenever we are in public. As for Ankara, my 19 year old sister, she seems to be enjoying her life to the fullest. She is studying at the Fashion Institute in town and whenever she has the chance to get a break from school work, she doesn’t hesitate. Don’t get me wrong, Ankara does her work, but she can be a bit too wild. My mother, I love her but I believe she’s too much of a workaholic. Ever since my father died eight years ago, I think she’s been using work to get his death off her mind. Everyone in my family has learnt how to deal with it, but I guess she hasn’t gotten over it yet.

Enough about my family. There are other people who have contributed to my life, for example, Ujiteru Hojou. You know, he’s a very interesting person I must say. Almost everyone…wait, scratch that, everyone wants to be friends with Ujiteru, but me, and the very reason for that is because he’s the son of the affluent Erino Hojou, who owns the Hojou Hotel and has donated millions of dollars to every department in Kyomi High School. Ujiteru has taken it upon himself to torture me every moment he gets; no one knows this of course. He’s always saying, “Oh Sayuri, I don’t want to ruin my reputation.” I think he gets enjoyment out of finding ways to make me bend to his every will (since he knows I don’t like him very much) like everyone else.

But the real story begins when I find out something I never expected to happen to an average girl like me. I had an encounter with a new person. He made me discover another world. He made me see things I’d never imagined before. He made me enlightened. This is where my story begins, a story in a different world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment.