Age Is But A Number

11

Haleigh's POV

Zacky left to get some coffee leaving me and Drew in my hospital room alone. Drew gave me a knowing look. I stared at him oddly.

"I saw that Haleigh. Do you know how nasty and sick that is? He's a grown man!"Drew said. I looked at him oddly. I had to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about Andrew?"I asked.

"I saw you stare at Zacky's ass!"Drew laughed. I shook my head. At least it wasn't about what I thought it was. I smiled at my brother and he came over and held my hand.

"I swear sis if I ever see this bitch again I will kill her."Drew promised. I shook my head Drew wasn't going to go to juvie for assaulting a female for me. I wouldn't allow it.

"Don't even start Drew, you know what will happen to you if you do that."I told him. He sighed and nodded. I brought his hand up to my mouth and placed a kiss on his knuckles. He looked down at me and smiled. I really missed my family. I'd been so far up Zacky's ass that I'd been avoiding family.

"Hales you know we miss seeing you, well I do Mom and Dad may be too busy with their love life and all but I miss the hell out of ya."Drew spoke breaking the silence. The door opened and Zacky walked in. He smiled at Drew and I.

"Drew your Mom said she'll pick you up in about an hour."Zacky said. Drew nodded. He kissed my forehead and crawled in bed with me. I held onto my brother. I could remember being a little kid and taking naps with my brother. I loved him to death. I still do.

I felt empty when Drew had to leave me. Zacky came over and took his spot. I rested my head against Zacky's chest. I just wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed and see my brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad. I had forgotten what they all looked like. Or even sounded like.

"Zacky?"

"Yeah Hales?"He replied.

"I miss my family."I sobbed. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"As soon as you get out of here I'll take you home."He promised. I nodded and pecked his lips then fell asleep on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated(:
I got bored cause SOME PEOPLE *cough* Zachary*cough* don't wanna stay online and talk to me >..>