Age Is But A Number

epilogue

I had just graduated college and was heading to my parents house quickly before I went home to Zack and Anthony. I pulled into the driveway and went into my parents' home.

"Mom,Daddy?" I called. Dad poked his head out of the studio room we'd be working in for the next five months on my bands new album Death is Not Painful.

"You're mom is baking in the kitchen for the party we're having for you tonight."Dad explained. I nodded and headed to the kitchen. I saw a cupcake that was calling my name. I picked it up and began nibbling on it.

"So mom, you remember when Zacky purposed to me?"I asked. Mom looked over at me with a sigh and nodded. After the gig my parents came through and were not as thrilled as they were when they were drunker than hell. They had punished me by not letting me and Zack see each other until I had finished my finals,which was two long months.

"Yes dear."She said. She pulled out a cake from the oven and checked on the pasta on the stove.

"Well we decided to get married in a few months like maybe June."I coughed. She looked up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"I thought you said you didn't want a real wedding..."She trailed off.

"Well then I didn't but then I realized that it'd be best if I did cause you know....I'd want to remember the day I married the love of my life and celebrated with my family and all."I explained. She smiled and nodded.

"That's a great idea darling, now help me finish this and we can discuss wedding plans later, okay?"She suggested. I nodded and helped her finish.

I left my parents' as soon as we had a date set and everything. Dad was okay with it. He was finally glad his best friend was getting married.

"Zack baby I'm home." I called. Zack came down the stairs hugging Anthony close to him. He handed me the little boy and I smiled at him. I don't know what I'd do without Anthony. We had adopted him since his mother left him on our doorstep with a note saying she couldn't care for him. Cliche I know right?

I looked at his wide green eyes. He could pass as our child. It was almost as if he was meant for us and not her. He giggled and grabbed my hair. I kissed his forehead and put him in his bouncy chair.

"Mom and I talked about the wedding and she gave me a few ideas about it."I told Zack while I grabbed a Sprite from the fridge.

"Oh yeah?"He asked. I nodded and smiled back at him. I handed him a beer and went into the living room with Anthony and turned on Mtv.

Anthony started laughing and bouncing around. I looked over at the baby. He was gorgeous and I couldn't wait for Zack and I to make him a brother or sister. Maybe a few. But not as many as Mom and Dad had.

I barely talk to Victoria or Gabriella. Fred-Evan,Drew,and Briana are the closest to me. Vicky and Gabby had moved out with friends. It broke Mom and Dad's hearts that they just up and left not even caring about them. They never came for visits.

"I don't see how they could do that to our parents."I mumbled while sipping on my sprite. Zack sat down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Because babe they're jealous of how amazing you are."He whispered. I shook my head and looked at him. He gave me those pleading eyes and I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Zack you know I won't do that when Anthony's home with us."I scolded. He made puppy dog eyes and I looked at Anthony. He was getting sleepy. I sighed. Giving in to Zack.

"Let me put him in his bed and I'll be in the bedroom."I said. Zack smiled kissing me before he took off up the stares. I giggled. He was insane. I never noticed the age difference cause it didn't matter to me. And Zack still acts like a teenager so its as if he's my age or younger.

I picked up Anthony and carried him up the stairs and down the hall,the opposite direction of our bedroom. And placed him in his bed. I kissed his forehead and headed to mine and Zack's room.

Zack was already in bed waiting for me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Anxious much?"I giggled. He just shrugged.

"Do you know how long its been since we've..."He trailed off.

"Eight months."I said. Yes I was keeping count. We hadn't had time to since I had school and Anthony needed our attention a majority of the time. He nodded and pulled me into the bed with him.

"I need you so much right now Haleigh."He groaned. I giggled as he quickly undressed me and kissed my lips on last time before entering me.

After we finished I laid in his arms content with just being beside him. He looked down at me as I studied him. I smiled and kissed his chest before getting up and getting dressed.

"where are you going?"He asked.

"We gotta get ready for my party babe."I said."And Anthony just woke up,and its your turn."I smirked. Zack glared at me playfully before getting up and tending to Anthony.

We got dressed and left for the party. I couldn't wait. We'd be married soon and have kids and be happy. At least I hoped we would.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I finished it here...and added this to tell you
I got tired of this story so I ended it. Have you ever started a story then couldn't finish it and had billions of ideas for other stories? cause that's what happened to me.