Age Is But A Number

2.

Zacky opened the door to his house and I walked in. I laughed at how much of a gentleman he was being. He smirked at me and grabbed my hand pulling me in.

"Zacky what you doing?"I asked. He just shook his head and lead me to the couch.

"Sit down Haleigh."He ordered. I rolled my eyes and sat on the black leather couch. Zacky then walked in and held a small box. I furrowed my brows.

"What is this Zack?"I asked. He gave me the box and I opened it. Inside was a ring with my birthstone on it. I smiled and slid it on my ring finger.

"It's beautiful Zacky."I whispered. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. Who would have thought my dad's thirty-four year old friend would blush when I kissed his cheek?

I rested my hand on his cheek and smiled. He turned his face so he was leaning in my palm. How badly I wanted to lean forward and capture his pierced plump lips with my thin virgin ones. That's right I have never kissed anybody,besides my family,including the avenged family.

He locked eyes with me and he leaned forward. My heart beat picked up and my body froze. His lips met mine in a short sweet kiss. He pulled away and smiled.

"Don't tell your dad?"He asked. I nodded.

"Never."I whispered still in a daze. He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back ten minutes later with popcorn,snacks,and drinks.

"Pick out what movie you want baby girl."He said while putting the stuff down."I'm gonna run upstairs and get changed,you can change if you want." I nodded. I walked to the movies and looked through them.

I grabbed SexDrive, Donnie Darko,and Avatar.

I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom I always changed in,which was also connected to Zacky's room. I took my shorts and shirt off. I stared at my body. I had 36B breasts,and I had a nice size ass.

I noticed the tattoo I'd gotten Cimmy's brother Rich to do. It was Zacky's death bat. I had a heart put around it and it was on my left breast. I'm lucky my parents haven't found out yet. You couldn't see all of it when I wore a bikini cause it was covered up.

I just couldn't wear any bras that were low cut that showed off my breasts. I took my bra off and admired the tattoo, it was very good. Rich was a professional and all I had to do was give him thirty bucks.

Zacky's POV

I was curious to what was taking her so long. I got up from my spot on the couch and walked to the bathroom she changed in.

I was gonna knock but I figured she'd be dressed already. I pushed the door open a little and I could see in the mirror I noticed she was topless,like nothing at all.

But that's not what got my attention she had a tattoo on her left boob. It was my death bat! I was so shocked. It had a heart around it and she looked at it with admiration.

I pushed the door open a little more and saw her look at me. She quickly covered herself. I closed the door behind me and walked over to her. She backed into the wall. I knew I was probably scaring her but I couldn't help myself.

"Z-zack..you're scaring me."She whimpered.

"Baby don't think that, why didn't you tell me about your tattoo?"I asked hurt that she wouldn't include me. I didn't care she got a tattoo that was the least of my worries. She could have went to someone who didn't clean his needles or something.

"Cause you'd tell my dad."She said. I picked up her tank top seeing how uncomfortable she was with me seeing her half naked. I liked it. I'm in love with my best friends fourteen year old daughter. Isn't that fucked up?

"Here put this on Hales, and I wouldn't tell your dad."I said."I haven't told him about time you saw me naked,or the time I let you drink, and I'm not gonna tell him about the kiss we shared baby."

She shook her head."You aren't gonna tell him about that cause you can get in trouble too, you could tell him about this though cause it has nothing to do with you."

"No I'm not telling because I love you and I don't want you to be in trouble, and even if that was the reason I didn't tell him this still involves me cause that tattoo has something to do with me."I said pointing at her breast. She blushed. She had the tank top on now and she'd put on pj pants.

"I hate when you're always right."She grumbled. She went to leave but I caught her by her arm. I looked into her hazel brown eyes and kissed her as hard as I could.

"I mean it, I love you."I said. She smiled and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm I may update again latercolor]Haleigh's eye colorHaleigh's outfitPJs!