Age Is But A Number

4

Breanna Elwina was still knocking on my door. It's a horrible name. I can't call her just Breanna. No, her mom and her cuss me out cause it's my dad's name in female version.

"Daddy make them leave!"I groaned. Dad glanced at Mom who stood and stormed to the door. Dad and I got up and peeked around the corner. When Mom blew up on them it was always hilarious.

"Who the hell do you think you are coming to my house annoying my family? We don't care if you planned a play date with Haleigh, she obviously didn't know about it you crazy whore!"Mom yelled. I stifled my laugh.

"Well little Breanna Elwina wanted to come see her best friend."Jorden stated. Mom rolled her eyes.

"If you haven't noticed my daughter hates you and your daughter.And naming her what you did is only going to get her made fun of!"Mom roared. Drew and the quads were all standing in the opposite doorway across from Dad and I.

"Well actually my daughter's name is unique."Jorden said.

"Its stupid you are so obsessed with my husband that you named your dumbass child after him."She said emphasizing my.

Both Breanna Elwina and her mother's jaws hit the floor. Mom slammed the door and winked at us. We all let out small laughs.

Drew and I went upstairs to hang out in the playroom. I got my black Xbox controller and Drew got his red one.

I kicked his butt at Halo 2. Dad walked in and grabbed my controller. He glared at me. I thought I'd been busted but he just laughed.

"Mom said dinner will be done in about five minutes, so you two need to clean up."I nodded and went to my bathroom. I washed my face and pulled my hair back. I checked my phone and I had five unread texts from Zacky and Ammi,my best friend.

I miss you already.
Hey I saw Jorden and your mom fighting high-larious! that one was from Ammi.

I wish you'd reply soon I miss you too much.
I guess since you haven't replied that you are busy I'm just gonna go out w/ some friends.
I made a new friend and she won't let go of Zacky Jr. I'ma go it feels so good :P

The last one had my blood boiling. He was sleeping with somebody else tonight I knew that much. I ran downstairs and bumped into Dad.

"Can I go back to Zack's?"I asked. Dad smiled and nodded. Whenever one of us could leave it was better then we'd have more room and food. I grabbed my bag and ran to Zacky's. It was about five blocks from my place but it was fine by me.

I pushed his door open and heard him moan. I rang the doorbell to inform him he was no longer alone with that whore. Whoever she may be.

I heard someone stumble and Zacky walked down. He looked drunk. Tears filled my eyes. I can't believe he said he loved me yet he was with another woman.

"What the hell Zachary James Baker?!"I cried. He immediately sobered up. A woman with wild red hair and an ugly face walked out. Her boobs were ten times to big as was her butt. She ran her fingers over Zacky's chest causing more tears to spill out of my eyes.

Zacky pushed the woman away and continued down the stairs to me. He pulled me to his bare chest.

"Get out."He told the woman. She scoffed and went back to his room then came out with her clothes. She saw me and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you choose a virgin minor over me? pathetic."She grumbled but left. Zacky closed the door and turned back to me sobbing. He shook his head.

"I'm so sorry Haleigh, I-i don't know what my problem is."He sobbed. I had never seen Zack cry,ever, so this was new to me.

He came over and placed a kiss on my lips but I quickly turned from him. Hurt was the only emotion showing in his eyes. But he hurt me far more than I could ever hurt him.

"How dare you."I growled.

"What?"He asked.

"You said how much you loved me and then you go off and get a whore! How could you Zack? Do you know how much pain you've just caused me?"I said as tears poured from my eyes and my nose began to run. I wiped my nose and ran up to my room,that I have in his house.

I laid on the bed hugging the pillow to my chest. I can't believe him. I can't believe I trusted him. And he goes off and does this.

"Haleigh Dawn Haner!"Zacky said sternly from the door. I turned my head and glared at him.

"Oh shut up Zacky you aren't my fuckin father."I yelled.

"I know I'm not but you need to stop being so immature about this..."I cut him off.

"Oh I'm being immature? Cause walking into the home of the man I love hearing him moan in pleasure as some slut feels him up and me crying and not wanting to talk to him is being immature?!"I spat.

He just stood there. He was shocked by my words. I turned my head and rested on the bed some more.

"Please Haleigh, I'm sorry it won't happen ever again, I'll stop drinking just please don't stop loving me or leave me here alone, I need you."He said crouching down so he was at my level.

No matter how bad I wanted to be pissed off at him. I just couldn't. Those jade eyes were watery and red. I put my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my palm and turned his head so he could kiss it.

He stood a little and hovered over me. He pressed his pierced lips to mine. I felt my heart beat speed up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him completely on top of me. I so badly wanted this forever. I knew we couldn't do that though. My body wouldn't allow it. I was too tired.

I pulled away to yawn and Zacky chuckled.

"Come on gorgeous we need to get you to bed."He said picking me up and carrying me to his bedroom. I shook my head and gripped onto him tighter.

"I'm not sleeping on the bed you and that whore did whatever on."I mumbled. Zacky shook his head.

"All we did was she rubbed and sucked me up, but my jizz got all over the sheets."I didn't care if it was just his. I didn't cause it to get there so I was not sleeping on it.

"Change the sheets now Baker."I growled in his ear. He obeyed and set me down on my feet and got his blue sheets then laid me on the bed. He stripped and got in with me.

"Night baby."He whispered pulling me to his chest.

"Night."
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what ya think? :P I'm going to bed cause its like 1 AM and I haven't been getting any sleep.