Age Is But A Number

5.

I woke up to Ichabod licking my neck. I pushed him away from me and sat up. I was alone in bed and Zacky was outside the door talking to someone. I tip toed to the door and listened.

"Yeah man I uh think I'll have her home around twelvish?"

"I know its a little late but I just wanna make up for the time we lost."

"Okay well I'm gonna go drag her out of bed to start the day."Zacky chuckled. I furrowed my brows. Why was he keeping me later than usual?

I ran and jumped on the bed and played with Ichabod. I ran my fingers through the small black dog's fur. He whined when I stopped to look at Zack.

"Hey."I mumbled.

"Hey sweetie, did you sleep good?"He asked sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his hand on my leg. I shivered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. He had breakfast on the counter for me and he left to go get a shower or something. I ate in silence then took a shower.

I had shaved and washed my hair. I was so tired that I decided to fill up the tub with hot water and put the bubble bath stuff in too.

I closed my eyes and relaxed farther into the tub. It was really big three people could fit in it if you tried to.

I suddenly felt another person in the tub I jumped up and saw Zacky. He smirked at me and pulled me onto his lap. I moaned when his shaft rubbed my opening.

I kissed Zack and he moved his calloused hand down to my downstairs. I felt one finger move in and out of me. I ran my hands over his chest and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

He slowly shoved another finger in me and moved at a slow pace. I pulled away from him and saw the lust clouding his eyes.

"Zacky, I love you I really do but I want my first time to be special."I whispered holding his hand that was still pumping in and out of me. He stopped and anger washed over his face. He pushed me off of him and got out. I saw his over sized dick,for the third time in my life.

He finally stopped and turned to me. I had tears running down my cheeks. I just wasn't ready yet. He pulled me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me before setting me on his boxer clad lap.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to get mad,I'm just a horny old man you have to forgive me."He whispered. He ran his hand over my back a few times.

I buried my face into his neck and placed a kiss right below his jaw.

"I love you no matter what you do baby."I told him with a smile then got up and went to his room to get dressed.

I was dressed in plaid booty shorts and a hello kitty tank top. Zacky pulled me down onto his lap in the living room. We were watching T.V. but really too occupied with each other's lips to notice what was goin on.

Around six Zacky grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. He go in and we left. I was confused. I looked at where we were going and saw it was a fancy restraunt Mom and Dad always go to on their anniversary.

"Where are we going Zacky?"I asked. He just smirked at me and continued driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I'm so tired of drama
There is a slut who'se slept with a bunch of my guy friend and now she's trying to get with my dad's friend who is married to one of my best friends. I'ma go ninja on her whore ass. fuckin beaver faced slut.
That felt good to get out to public haha