Fan Girl

Fan Girl

Fan Girl

Disclamer:
...Wtf my parents are trying to tell me to change the names cos i'm
gunna get sued hahahahh screw that :)
ill just go with the good old DK DO NH
RAMMSTEIN IS THE BEST BAND EVER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till Lindemann stumbled through the door and into the basement. He studied the area and frowned slightly,
“Far too clean, don’t you think?” he asked the young lady being dragged behind him.
“We’ll have to fix that won’t we?” He gave her a deranged smile.

Clumsily kicking his way through discarded beer bottles and bloodied power tools, Till made his way towards a metallic cage, which he unlocked and tossed his victim inside. From there he made his way to the basement kitchen, and grabbed himself a pack of beers. He offered one to the girl who not so politely refused and carried on wailing and kicking at her confinements.

At the same time somewhere in the city, sat a worried mother and father, waiting for their daughter to call.
Little did they know that she was nowhere near her phone, which had been left outside the concert venue, where she had gone to see RAMMSTEIN and her idol Till Lindeman perform live…

♠ ♠ ♠

Corey Taylor paced back and forth in front of the concert hall. He had been doing this for the last 2 hours. Where was she? He was really starting to worry.
…Maybe she went home and forgot to call him. No way, she would never do that…would she?
Corey pulled out his phone and tried her number again. He cursed himself for not having her home number on his phone… I mean, what sort of an idiot doesn’t have their best friend’s number in their phone?
Suddenly he was pulled from his thoughts by a buzzing noise coming from somewhere behind him.
He followed the sound to a hedge just round the corner of the building.
He looked down and gasped….it was Jenn’s phone……
…....and it was covered in blood.

♠ ♠ ♠

The basement was poorly lit and cold, Jenn sat on the floor of her cage, green eyes nervously watching the large figure which sat across from her, sharpening a butcher’s knife. She studied his face and stared into his cold, blue eyes….what was he planning to do to her?
Suddenly he stood up and walked towards her.
‘Oh god’ she thought and squashed herself into the very corner of the cage. The door swung open and she was yanked from out of her corner, into the arms of the mentally disturbed man. She felt a leather strap wrap around her neck and with a click, she found herself on a leash. Like a dog she thought bitterly. Till sat down again and pulled Jenn onto his lap. “Aren’t you a cutie?” he cooed at her, petting her long blonde hair and wiping at her blood stained cheek.
Paralysed by fear and confusion, she just sat there wide eyed and didn‘t move.

♠ ♠ ♠

He looked down at the phone in horror. A million different worries came to him at the same time.
Was she hurt? Was she in pain? Was it all his fault? One thing was clear though. It was his duty to find her.
Corey looked down at his feet and saw a half smoked cigarette, with black lipstick and blood smeared on the end of it. Jenn was wearing black lipstick he remembered …but she didn’t smoke, in fact she hated cigarettes. There was no way this was hers.

Corey walked further down the pathway and saw that some parts of the bushes has been pulled off, and were now lying on the ground. In his mind he pictured Jenn being dragged down the dark pathway grabbing at the bushes in an effort to get away from her attacker. He clenched his fists forgetting he was still holding Jenn’s phone. When he went to put it in his pocket, he realised that he had accidently opened her photos. He looked in shock as he saw the last photo that had been taken. Apparently Jenn had managed to get backstage and gotten photos of Rammstein. In this particular photo she was posed with her arm around singer, Till Lindeman’s shoulders. Both were smiling widely into the camera and to Corey’s shock and horror, dangling from Till’s black lips was the exact cigarette he had found next to the blood covered phone!

Corey flung himself at the doors that lead backstage, which to his surprise had been unlocked. He looked up and was greeted by the site of Rammstein’s Richard Kruspe and Christoph Schneider staring down at him with raised eyebrows.
“What on earth are you doing down there?” asked Richard, Rammstein’s lead guitarist.
“M-My friend, sh-she’s gone” Corey stuttered, suddenly feeling incredibly overwhelmed.
Strong hands pulled him off the floor, and he was face to face with Schneider, Rammstein’s drummer.
“What do you mean she’s gone?” he asked him.
“H-he took her” Corey stuttered again.
“Who took who?” Schneider asked, scratching at his brown curls.
“T-Till kidnapped Jenn!” Corey burst out
“Jenn? As in blonde girl, green eyes about yay tall” Richard asked from beside Schneider, holding his hand near the middle of his chest.
“YES!” Corey shouted
“Mmm, nice girl, Till walked out with her ages ago” Richard told him “She said she had to go find someone called Corey. He offered to go with her”
“I’M COREY!” Corey shouted louder, gesturing at himself “HE TOOK HER BEFORE SHE FOUND ME”
“Whoa dude, that’s a pretty serious accusation…How do you know for sure?” Richard questioned him
“I’ll show you!” Corey growled, becoming impatient with the 2 rockers.
Christoph and Richard followed Corey outside and he showed them everything he had found.
Moments later, they were all piled into Richards car, speeding to Till’s house. Corey could only hope she was all right…..
♠ ♠ ♠

“I like to play. Do you like to play Jennifer?” Till asked giving Jenn a grin.
Jenn said nothing.
“I said: Do. You. Like. To. Play??” his voice was filled with anger this time.
“S-s-sometimes” she whispered, figuring that ‘sometimes’ was a safe answer.
“That’s good,” he grinned at her, his voice soft again “Because I know a game you’re going to love…”
With that he picked her up and began to carry her towards a strap covered table. She began to kick and struggle again realising if she didn’t escape now, she may never see outside of the basement ever again. Unfortunately, Till just laughed and gripped her tighter. She felt her body begin to shake with fear as he secured her onto the table.
“W-why?” she squeaked in a small voice. Tears beginning to roll down her cheeks, as she saw him pull out a box of knifes and other sharp implements, that she knew would soon be used on her. Instead of giving an answer, Till just pulled out a blade and ran it across his palm, smiling in sick pleasure as blood trickled along the blade and dripped on her body.
“Your turn.” He growled, eyes wide, grin wider.
“Nooooo!” she wailed, and tried again to free herself to no avail….she screamed as she felt him run the blade down her shoulder. Eyes swimming in tears, she saw him bring the blade to his mouth and lick it.
Everything went dark as she passed out…..

♠ ♠ ♠

Corey jumped out of the car in record time. He was following Richard and Christoph, who began to run in the direction Corey guessed was Till’s house. They all stopped in front of a pair of carved wooden doors that lead into an old looking building. Schneider began to knock at it. No reply.

All three froze as a loud wail was heard followed by a scream, Richard wasted no time in kicking down the doors.
They followed the sound of screaming to some stairs, and then to a door, which no surprise was also locked.
Down came the door, no match for Richard’s big black leather boot. The sound of a knife clattering to the floor filled the room.

There, Strapped to a table was Jenn. Next to her was Till, looking like a deer caught in headlights.
Next thing , Schneider and Richard are on the floor, Till pinned under them, shouting obscenities and throwing punches. Running over to Jenn, Corey pulled out his phone and called 112.

♠ ♠ ♠

The first thing Jenn saw when she gained consciousness was Corey’s worried face. She smiled at her best friend who, noticing that she had woken up, pulled her into a hug and told her how worried he had been.
She sighed, the horrors were over. She was safe and her best friend was with her.
Later on in the day, she was cleared to leave hospital. Of course by Corey’s insistence they did it in style…They shot down the hall in an electric wheel chair, a line of angry nurses running behind them.

♠ ♠ ♠
(1 year later)
“Good evening, I’m Hanna Schmit. Today’s top story, Last night Convicted Serial killer Till Lindemann escaped from Stadelheim High Security Prison and is now roaming the street, if you spot him please call 50978437”……
♠ ♠ ♠
Authors Note:
I finally did it -sheds tear of joy- I finally got the balls to finish something I started.
This is my first ever Fan Fic so be sure to tell me what you think :)
Thanks Lachlan for being awesome an awesome Beta