Status: Seccond!

Bad Company

First Blood

I am not a puppet
I will survive, my fears are nothing.
This is my War.

I stepped forward and readied myself, I’m about to be deployed our to battle, out into the battlefield for the first time in my life. I made sure I was prepared, I had M9 raffica in my holster. I held my VSS sniper rifle tight in my arms, its 894mm of metal has become a part of me. I had have my knife in my left side, ready to be used. I close my eyes and hope for my survival, hope for everyone’s survival. Some believe that right now we’re just mere puppets of the government destined to die, like robots fighting without a cause. But I believe that I’m fighting for those I love and millions of innocent people.
I look to my right and 5 men are right beside me, they’re my squad. We have to work together and survive together. The door leading to the battlefield opens and with my heart throbbing I parachute down just to a sight that would nearly give me a heart attack. The bullets flew from all directions and blood was everywhere. Snow was falling white and then turning into red. My squad mate, and best friend, David put his hand on my shoulder and said, “If you can feel my hand then we’re fucked ‘cause this is hell and we haven’t died yet.”
I replied sarcastically, “Well thanks for helping me feel better.”
“Anytime buddy,” he smiled, “We got to get going, if we don’t want to look like stupid.”
I nodded my head we continued to the west to follow the rest of our squad. I run around a hill and hear gun shots and screams of death, I continue on and see blood on boulders with dead bodies one feet away. I feel a bullet scratch my shoulder and I run behind a tree for cover. I see a man with a red hat hiding behind a wooden fence
I close my left eye and look through the iron sight of my VSS, I pull the trigger and within a second the enemy falls dead on the floor. Another one of my squad mates come and signal me a good job. I smile to cover up the fact that I now carry the burden of taking a life.
I press on and find two hostiles hiding in a house, I throw a grenade and both of them yell as the shards of explosive penetrate their flesh and kill them. I run in the open to go to the house where the two men were. My squad follows me in there and I sit down to rest. And before I could breathe the walls of the house shatter and we all take cover. Bullets started to fly into the house, each one almost hitting ever single one of us. David launches a smoke grenade and signals all of us to start shooting. I start shooting in the smoke and see red emerge from it, I run through the smoke and into the opposite building. I see the sniper focused on what he’s doing and silently sneak up behind him. I reach for my knife and swing my hand, I cut his throat and he dies before he touches floor, his dog tag falls, covered in blood. I then yell out, “take that douche bag!”
I start to walk back down the stairs and David points to window outside, they’ve set a bomb in the middle of the entire area. Ryan, another one of my squad mates, commands me to diffuse it. I would object, but I know that I have to no matter what. I see someone run towards, and hope that he can help, but instead the area around the bomb explodes and he flies into the air. C4 explosives, he did help, now the bomb has no more traps, its just that he was nothing but a sacrifice.

Screams of death of surrounds me
My will to fight gets weaker
But the war rages on
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda i didnt put his name here, i planned to put it in later :D
hope you liked it :D If you didnt then w/e >.<