Status: writing.

Torn In Two

1 - Catching Up.

I just got out of college for spring break. i was waiting out front for my cousin to pick me up.
"C'mon Bam where the hell are you? you were suppose to be here ten minutes ago." i said muttering to myself. Bam was suppose to pick me up ten minutes ago and he wasn't here yet, what could take him this long? it's not like he does anything all day, and he lives about a half hour away and he texted me about an hour ago saying he was on his way. But what i was expecting was to be tackled from behind.

"VIVVY!!!!" someone screamed my name as they tackled me.
This, was the person i have been looking forward to these past two years, someone i thought i would never see again.

-Bam's P.O.V-

"Hey guys i was thinking that we leave about a half hour early and we hide on her?" i said to all the guys.

We all missed Vivian like crazy, we haven't seen her for almost two years. She use to spend ever Summer here during high-school, but she's a college gal now so she had more important things to do than hang out with a bunch of losers like us. But a couple of weeks ago she called:

"BamBam?" she said as i answered the phone.
"Pebbles?" i said enthusiastically.
"BAMBAM i missed you!!!" she screamed.
"I missed you too Viv. how have you been?"
"Good i guess, i miss hanging out with you and the guys every summer, how is everyone?"
"Everyone is good, the other day Raab was asking how you were."
"Awe i miss chris! how is he!"
"You know how Raab is, he's lame." i said chuckling.
"Anyways i called to ask if i could come over during spring break, i'd rather hang out with you guys."
"Awe how sweet of you Vivian!"
"Yeah so can i come over, in about two weeks? i'll have the details in a couple of days."
"Yeah sure, i better call all the guys and tell them you are coming over! we are gonna PARTAY!!"
she laughed. "Yeah PARTAY! but no drinking! im cutting you all off and we aren't going to bars!!!" she laughed, she always did this. I love my little Cousin.

-End convo-
But any-who i told them we would all go park a couple blocks away, hide on her and then jump out on her. We were there, and of course Knoxville couldn't control himself.

"VIVVY!" he screamed and tackled her.

-Regular P.O.V.-

"KNOXVILLE!" i said rolling over and hugging/clutching on to him Smiling widely.
"I missed you Vivvy!"
"I missed you too knoxville but i seriously can not breathe."
"oh! sorry!" he said getting off of me and helping me up.
i hugged him regularly now, god how i missed him. He smelled so good. It's hard to believe he is 35 he seems so much younger.
"Hey so i seen your movie The Ringer, you were looking mighty fine in it." i said winking at him.

"Awe thanks babes!"
"You're welcome darling!" i sighed. "Where's Raab?"
"over there." he said pointing from behind him.
"Chris!" i screamed.
"Vivian!" he ran over to me.
"i Still cannot believe you got married with mail order bride." he said sighing.
"Me either, but she left me, to go back to russia.she didn't love me"
"i know how you feeel. the person i love doesn't even realize it, and i havn't seen him in two years."
"Awe Vivvy i love you too!!" he said and kissed me on the lips.
"Awe Raab you know me so well!" i said pecking his lips.

"Aye raaby boy, we are gonna tell your wife!" Bam yelled.
"BAM BAM!"
"PEBBLES!"

you might be wondering about the nicknames. When i was younger, i couldn't pronounce Brandon, so i called him BamBam, So then he called me Pebbles, and we just stuck with it our whole lives.
"I missed you Bam. i feel like we havnt seen eachother in ages!"
"We havn't Look at you, you look so much older! you use to be so scrawny!"
"Not really, i was sort of fat." i said.

"Psht, you fat, never" I heard Knoxville say from behind me.
"Actually i'm kind of fat now so don't expect to see me swimming this summer."
"Awe no! i was looking forward to seeing you in that hot Bikini this summer." Raab said winking at me.

"Shut up Raab. I'm so excited for this vacation." i said as i was getting into Bam's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i went back in time. if you haven't noticed.
is this a nice beginning?
Comments are appreciated.

Thnks!!!