Status: writing.

Torn In Two

5 - The Beach

"We go together like the winter and this sweater And she makes me feel, she makes me feel alive inside And when I look into her eyes I see the blue and green Like Christmas lights, like Christmas lights oh what a sight She says I've got a way of making everything okay She's not alone, she's not alone, and never will be Ho ho hopefully this year I'll have you alone" i started singing to HoHoHo Hopefully by the maine, I plugged my ipod into the radio and put it on shuffle. then i changed the song abruptly
" Santa, you bitch Didn’t get a damn thing from my Christmas list All I got was this broken heart And that’s it Santa, you bitch Oh there’s only one thing that I truly wi--"

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" Dunn yelled at me.
"You know what Dunn?"
"what?"
"I'm in the passenger seat and you are in the back so FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU ASSHOLE!"

Currently we were driving, i think we were going to the beach, but i was never sure with these boys, all they said was "Wear your bathing suit!"

i changed the song again to 'Girls do what they want' and started singing.
"Hey i know this song!" i heard Raab said from behind me.
"Then sing with me!"

So Raab and I were the only ones in a giant hummer, with about 6 other guys who like music like HIM , singing to a pop band. It was pretty funny.
"ooooh i love this part!"

"The boys are falling in love With the girls who don't know what's up" i started laughing maniacally after that.

"What are you laughing at?" Bam said looking over at me.
i shrugged "all your faces you were all " i said while mimicking their faces laughing even harder.

"Okay enough picking on us Vivian." Bam said in a lame voice.

i just ignored the music until i noticed Fall Out Boy's version of Save Your Generation came on and i squealed and started singing. "I had just begun, To forget my lines, You're not punk and I'm telling everyone"

Bam just smiled. Everyone in the back was laughing at me.
"What?!" i said to them.
"Your funny." Knoxville said.
"Your funny too, FUNNY LOOKING! and hey its not my fault i LOVE fall out boy, favorite band! FAVORITE! so deal! and plus, they are all mega hotties." i said sighing.

We pulled into a parking lot.
"Then you will love what we have planned today." Bam said.
"Why?"
"you'll see." he said shutting the engine off and getting out.

'Yeah we're here..... no....yeah okay we will be there in a minute.....yeah okay.....okay bye.' bam said getting off a phone.

"C'mon guys, this way." he said, everyone fallowed him.
"bam what are we doing?" i asked.
"You'll see."
i sighed, Surprises from Bam were never good.

We walked down to the beach. To my surprise there was nobody here yet, normally people get here around 9 AM, even earlier.
"C'mon guys, seriously what are we doing?"
"meeting someone" they all said in unison.
"Seriously, who the fuck are we meeting?"

"Bam!" i heard someone yell.
i turned around and gapped.
"Pete My man" [read A/N]
"Hey Bam. So is this her?" He asked.
"Yeah. Pete, Patrick, Joe Andy, this is Vivian. Vivian this is, Fall Out Boy"
"No really jackass." i said to Bam in shock. he laughed.

"So how do you know Bam?" Patrick asked me
"I'm his cousin."
"He never told us he has a cousin!" Pete said glaring at Bam
"Well depends on when you guys met."

"About a year ago." Andy said.
"Well yeah, i wasn't really talking to any of the guys then so yeah."
"Ohh." they said in unison.
we were just sitting on the beach talking.

"Raaab" i said.
"Whaaat" he wined.
"come swimming with me?" i said grabbing his hand
"i have no choice do i?" he said getting up.
"not really" i said laughing.
"i would of went anyways." he said laughing.

we got into the water and i started splashing him.
He mocked screming like girl, and i laughed, to be honest i still liked Raab very much.

-Johnny's P.O.V-
I watched as Vivian played in the water with Raab, to be honest I got, Very jealous.
"Are they dating?" Pete asked.
"No, they've known eachother since we were younger. They are sort of Best Friends." Bam said
"oh okay" Pete replied. "they act like they are dating."
"No. they aren't" I said.

I know that Vivian use to like him. Which kind of upset me.

-Normal P.O.V.-
Raab and i were sitting in the shallow end of the water just talking. We talked about music, our lives for the past two years and a bunch of other stuff.

"I really missed you Raab."
"I missed you too Vivian. Besides Bam you are my bestfriend."
i started laughing.
"Bam your best friend? he treats you like shit Raaby Babby"
"It's that love hate Friendship." he laughed which caused me to laugh also.

"I love your laugh Raab." it caused him to laugh again.
i sighed kicking my feet, causing water to splash. i giggled. For some reason, sitting here like this, reminded me when i was little when we'd come to the beach during the summer.

"I missed this. Missed us all hanging out." i said sighing getting up and walking over to where everyone else was.

"So what were you two talking about?" Bam asked.
"Things that you don't need to know about." i said sitting down next to him.

I put my earbuds in and started listening to music.
Sorrow by Flyleaf came on and i started singing.
The end of the song was coming up, you know the part where she screams it? and i was still singing it.
"Sorrow lasts through this night I'll take this piece of you And hold for all eternity For just one second I felt whole As you flew right through me And up into the stars. Joy will come"

A few songs passed, and i guess i fell asleep because next thing i know i'm being shaken awake by Raab and Novak.
"What?"
"If you keep sitting like that you are going to get sun burnt, and we are leaving. Let's go."
i yawned and stretched.
"Carry me." i said.
he sighed. "Okay." he bent down and picked me up bridal style.

"thanks Raab." i said nuzzling into his neck.
"No prob." he said.
i yawned again and feel asleep as he carried me to the truck.

"Vivian wake up." Raab said.
"hm, what?"
"Where home."
"mkay." i said sitting up and going inside.

"So what time is it?" i said yawning
"Uhm, about 2."
"Oh okay."

we were all just lounging in the backyard.
"i'm bored. lets go watch movie" i said pulling Raab with me.
To be honest, i really like being around him he had such an upbeat personality.

"what to watch, what to watch." i muttered to myself looking at Bam's movie collection.
"Cry Baby!" i said picking it out. I put it in then went outside.

"Hey guys, we are watching a movie and starting it in T minus 10 seconds."
"What movie?" they asked when i was walking away.
"Cry Baby!" i yelled back.

I heard some scuffling and then everyone was in the living room. I snuggled up against Raab and heard some Snickering from the floor.

"What?"
"Since when did you get all snugly with Raab" Steve-O said.
"Shut up steve-o i can snuggle with who i want!"
"Yeah. Mhmm." he said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i know Bam isnt really friends with Fall Out Boy, but you know what? I DONT CARE! it's the point of it being my story. if you don't like it, you can change it to band and stuff you like. xD