Status: writing.

Torn In Two

8- Pizza Party!

We were at the mall again a few days later and i was wearing this.
"i'll meet you at the food court" Raab said walking away.

About a half hour later Raab comes to the food court.
"So what did you have to do?" i asked him.
"You'll find out later." he said with a smirk. i sighed.

-Couplehourslater!-

We were back at Bams house When all of a sudden Raab gets up and goes to his room.
I look at the guys with a questioning look. They all shrug and turn back to the tv.

"Vivian, can i talk to you?" he said coming down the stairs.
"Sure." i said getting up and following him to the kitchen.

He got down on one knee.
"Vivian."
"Chris.."
"Will you take this ring. And Promise to marry me someday?"
"Oh raab. A promise ring?"
he just held it up as he stood up.
"Of course." i said hugging him.
He put the ring on my hand and i squealed happily.[its the one in the top corner if you looked at the picture]

------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of days since Raab gave me that promise ring. Raab got a call the other day and has been a little distant ever since. Currently we were sitting in the living room watching a movie. I was sitting next to Raab but he wasn't paying attention to anything.

"Raab can we talk?"
"Yeah sure go ahead."
"No i mean, Alone. like outside"
"Oh yeah sure" he said getting up and walking outside.

I walked outside.
"What is wrong with you?" i asked him the minute i shut the door.
"What do you mean?"
"Well you have been really distant the past couple of days."
"Oh, i've just been thinking."
"About what?"
"Just things."
"are you having second thoughts about us?" i asked.
"What? oh no"
"are you sure?"
"yeah."
"well ok" i said walking inside.

A couple hours later i decided to go up to bed.
"Well i'm tired so im going to bed." i said stretching and making my way to the stairs.
"Night." they all said in unison

I walked into my room, yes finally i got my own room in Castle Bam, and heard them talking downstairs.

-----------
The next day i woke up changed into this and walked downstairs and Knoxville was in the kitchen making coffee.
"Hey." i said rubbing my eyes.
"Hey"
"Oh good your making coffee."
"yeah"

"Last night i went upstairs and i heard you guys talking but i couldn't understand what you guys were talking about." I said, I seen Knoxville grow ridged for a second then go back to normal. "So what were you guys talking about."
"Oh nothing important." he said turning around with two mugs in his hand. "Did you take your medicine?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Just wondering"

He poured us cups and sat down. A few minutes later the guys came downstairs, I noticed that every single one that looked at me sort of look right away. I just shrugged it off as them being weirdo's like usual.

Raab came down and sat next to me. I went to kiss him but he sort of pretended not to notice and turned his head. The atmosphere in the room was beginning to be really weird. All the guys were looking from Me to Raab.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" i said standing up. they all just looked down at the floor or table.

"Raab?" he just looked away.
"Knoxville?" he looked down picking at his cup.
"BamBam? whats going on?" he just looked at raab, then at me.
"Raab! can we talk?" i said through gritted teeth.

He got up and walked outside behind me.
"Whats going on."
"Well i have been thinking the past couple days--"
"Wait is it about the phone call you got the other day?"
"Yeah."
"It was her wasn't it?"
he nodded.

"you're leaving me for her?"
he sighed.

"How dare you. You lead me on like this, gave me a PROMISE ring, just to go running back to her. The only reason you married her was because bam made you!" i was crying. "Here i don't want these" i said taking off my necklaces and the ring and throwing them at him.

I turned on my heel and ran to my car. Good thing i always hide a spare key in my car.
I just left. I decided i'd go to the park.

--Bam's P.O.V.--

I heard a tire sequel out of the driveway. I ran out of the house, assuming it was Vivian. Of course i was right. I looked over at Raab he was bending over to pick up the lockets he got her all those years ago.

I sighed. This is the second time i had to see my Cousin's car pull out of the driveway, not knowing if she was ever coming back.

------
It was getting really dark So We, we meaning, Me, Steve-o, Knoxville and Dunn decided we would go look for her.
"I'll check the coffee shop" Dunn said.
"I'll check the book store" Steve-O said
"I'll check other stores" I said
"I'll check out the parks." Knoxville said.

Normal P.O.V.

it was getting really dark, and cold. But i didn't care i just sat here on the swing, crying.
I couldn't believe that he did this to me. I know he was married to her first but still She left Him, not the other way around, and now she has the nerve to call him up?

I was hurting so bad.
I guess i must of dozed off because i felt myself being lifted up and put into a car. i woke up and sat up to see Johnny driving, just looking at the road and driving.

"Johnny?" i said in a weak voice.
"Hey viv."
"Why didn't you tell me?" i asked.
"i wanted too, i wanted too so badly, thats what we were talking about last night. He told us not to say anything to you because he wanted too." I could tell he was leaving something out.

"Theres more isn't there?" He nodded. I just waited.
"He wants to go look for her, he said she wouldnt tell him where she was."

i just sat in the backseat of Knoxvilles car and he just kept looking out at the road, driving.
We pulled into Bam's driveway.

"I don't want to go in there johnny."
"C'mon you have too, I told Bam i was bringing you back."
"i don't want to see Bam or Raab." i said.

I walked inside the door and got tackled by Bam and Steve-O.
"Get off of me." i said trying to push them off of me.
"No. you've been gone for hours." Steve-O said

"Your point?"
"I was scared that you weren't going to come back" Bam replied.
"I was going to have to, to get my stuff." He sighed.
"Your Leaving?"
"yes."
"Why?"
"i have my reasons. now get the hell off of me." the tears were all dried up. I could only speak in mono tone.

I walked halfway up the stairs. And realized if i wanted to leave tonight i would need somebody to help pack.
"Johnny?" I called out.
"Yeah?" he said appearing at the stairs.
"will you help me?"
"Yeah sure." he said walking up the stairs.

We got in my room.
"Okay, so just grab any clothing and put it in one of these." i said putting two big suitcases on my bed.
"Okay." he said turning around going towards my closet.

a couple of minutes later.
"Hey! i've been looking for this shirt for about two years! i should've known you had it!" he said holding up a plaid button up shirt.
i laughed. "How do you know it's yours?"
"duh! remember i use to write 'jk' on the tags because Everyone would always steal my shirts and lie about it." he said laughing.
"Yeah."
"why do you have it?"
"I liked it. i wore it all the time"
"Haha, really?"
"yeah." blushing a little bit, i would real it all the time because it reminded me of him.

I stopped putting my crap in a suit case and sighed.
"I can't do this to Bam again. I can't leave him again not knowing when I'll be back."
"then don't go." I heard from the doorway.

"I need to. i need to get away from you all for a couple of days at least."
"Well listen. Stay here, we are going on a trip to europe for a couple of days, and you can get your head straight. okay?"
"Yeah sure."
"And knoxville will be here so you won't be alone."
"Oh okay." i said.
"when are you guys leaving."

"Tomarrow morning. you can stay in your room til we leave if you want. I'll order a couple pizza's for you?"
"Oh okay. mmm yeah sounds yummy."
I told him what i wanted on it and he called.

"Knoxville will you stay in here tonight?"
"Yeah sure."

The doorbell rang about fifteen minutes later.
"OH pizza! go get it!" i said to Knoxville.
"Okay." he said getting up going downstairs.

He came back a minute later with a piece of pizza in his mouth with two boxes of pizza in his hand.
"You're lucky we like the same crap on our pizza" he said as he set the boxes down on my bed and took the pizza out of his mouth.
"i know." i said smiling.

We sat there eating, talking and listening to music.
"Oh my god Johnny" i said when he wasn't paying attention
"What?" as he looked at me i lunged at him.

i started laughing uncontrollably.
"Sorry." i said laughing.
He sat on my stomach and started tickling me.
I was giggling.
"Johnny stop!"

-Bam's P.O.V.-
I walked past Vivians room and heard her giggling. I'm glad that Knoxville can make her laugh still. I smiled and walked downstairs.

"What are they doing up there?" Steve-O said.
"I have no idea but im glad she's laughing."

"Laughing? more like giggling her brains out" Raab said with venom on his tongue as he walked down the stairs.
"Your point?" i said.
"Nothing." he said sighing and walking out to the kitchen.

"Listen Raab. You need to not think about her. You broke her heart. and you will obviously do it again."
"I Know! it's just. She's up there with Knoxville doing only god knows what-"
"I don't think it's any of your buisness what she's doing with Knoxville" i said knowing that they were probably up there just goofing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i dont see anyone subscribing, or commenting on this. Should i just delete it, and stop writing for this?
If you ARE reading this story, please tell me. Comment and Subscribe.
ALSO. if you love Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, and miss him, read my story, he's still alive in it though.
I also have a Draco Malfoy story if you like him? :] lol.

So yeah. COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!?