Status: in process

David

The call

Me and Donyale finally left Starbucks after talking for bout an hour just drinking our coffees. As we were leaving Donyale passed me the cigerette to me and I inhaled the posionous smoke that I craved every other day...

Then the thought hit me what if he doesn't like smoking? I then pulled out the paper he slipped in my back pocket. Flipping it back and forth I debated if I should call him or text him, but then agian if I do it now it would be to soon so I slipped it back in my pocket.

"Jen are you coming or just gonna stand there daydreaming about this David guy?" Donyale yelled to me across the parking lot over at her car. Shaking my head and running off to her I was still confused on what I should do.

As I got in Donyale started saying, " Its as if you have never had a guy give you his number or something." She didn't know but this is the first time I have gotten a guys number. And just not any guys. David Pertilli.

He is known for flirting alot with girls but never having any physical contact, and he is also very smart and down right handsome, and what makes people not understand him is that he is known to be dangerous and doing bad things even tho he is basically top percent of his class. And that is what confuses me the most he kissed me?!!?!? I've never heard of him doing that to any one at all.

"JENNIFER!" Donyale screamed,, my full name not jen whats going on? I turn to her

"why'd ya yell at me?" i said motioning to me ears as if it hurt, Which it did.

"I have been trying to talk to you for the past ten minutes and your still in lalala land.. Just call him and hang out now Shit woman its as if he has your complete attention even tho he ain't even here."

"Sorry, so you wouldnt mind me cancling the rest of our night?" I asked timidly?

We had plan on going to the mall and just walking around and maybe buying some things.

"Girl I dont mind at all. Especially since your zoning out every time i talk to ya. Now call him right now and I'll go drop you off at your truck."

......................................................................................................................................................................
All I heard was the dial tone.... I looked at the paper and carefully pushed in the numbers. Not even two rings later
"Hello?" His voice smoothly came through.

"Hi, uh..Is this David Pertilli?" I asked some what nervous.

"Jen is that you?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he recognized my voice.

"Yea its me, So what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing just having a beer. If thats okay with you." He said it not as if he was asking my permission or anything, it sound more as if he was seeing if I had problem with him drinking.

"Na its all good, well um I was wondering if umm." i paused for a bit

"Jen actually I'm glad you called cause I wish i got your number instead cause I was wanting to know if maybe we hang out.. Sorry didn't mean to cut ya off, what where you going to ask?" ..

"Well actually I was going to ask if we could hang out also." He took it right out of my mouth, and i was so relieved. "I know we said something about tomorrow tho." I just had to say it great now he might think i dont want to hang out now!!

"True but we can always hang out now and tomorrow. whats to stop us?" He said with hope in his voice.

"well do you want to meet up somewhere or something, Donyale just dropped me off at my truck." I said with new hope.

"um well how about we meet up over at the starbucks." He said.

"Okay I'll see you soon." We hung up after I said that. And for some odd reason I had a feeling that I was going to have the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
(quick info on Donyale)
She is four months older than me, and is my brothers girlfriend, but we became best friends. She is out of school which means i have half a year left of high school. Also we have barely know each other for barely a year.,...

Sorry if its short like i said in the previous chapter any suggestions will help.