Ela-Ishtel(Star Palace)

What? Not the Fairytale World you imagined? Welcome to Ela-Ishtel! (Chapter 1)

Alexander Caine often dreamed about escaping from the boring reality that was his life,His friends and family would always tell him to grow up and face facts but he wanted more excitement than his life was giving him. Alexander was almost twenty-four, average height with big green eyes. He wasn't the type of guy to play sports in high school he just wasn't interested in them, though he was lean and had some muscle he prefered spending his extra time reading his books. He was often stared at in school and on the streets where he lived because he loved to dress like his favorite comedian Buster Keaton, he still wore the same type of clothing even now he didn't care if it looked weird he enjoyed it. Little did Alexander know his wildest dream was about to come to life, Alexander lived by himself and he liked it like this more alone time.
Most saturday mornings Alexander would make his usual breakfast and a cup of coffee and go sit by the window in his very large library and read Pins and Needles.Alexander traveled often and every place he visited he would buy a book that caught his attention he loved collecting books. But this saturday was different, He woke up to a sudden sound of glass breaking and ran down stairs expecting a intruder but nobody was there. As he made his way into the small burgendy living he saw that somebody had thrown something through the window across from the chair. He sat down and took a long deep breath "Look at all this glass,I don't even have a broom." Something poked at his back and slightly ripped his shirt. "Ow!" He placed his hand on his back and rubbed the spot, He stood up and saw it was a piece of broken glass but as he looked closer he realized it wasn't a piece of glass,but some sort of mirror shard.
"How did this get here?" Puzzled at how it ended up in his home he walked into the kitchen and layed it down on the counter. As he cooked his breakfast he noticed the country sky was growing extremely darker. "Must be getting ready to storm." Unknowingly to Alexander the broken mirror piece was starting to shake and scoot closer and closer to him. Alexander turned around and saw that the piece began to turn black, He slipped and fell to the ground as the piece lifeted off the counter and strange symbols began to appear on it. "What's going on!" The piece spun faster and faster until it suddenly stopped in midair and the sky went back to normal, Alexander relaxed,slowly stood up and grabbed ahold of the counter top. "What the hell was th-" remarkably the piece suddenly let out a burts of black light and shot into Alexander's chest jolting him through his kitchen window onto the ground outside. The sky was red and a flash of lightning struck him. Everything was dark and Alexander layed on the ground unconscious.
Alexander opened his eyes and saw the sky was changed from blue to a white color and the sun had turned red. "Where am I?" Alexander rubbed his hand over the spot on his chest and felt nothing, no wound where it went in and no blood stained on his shirt. Only a hole from the shard ripping through the fabric of the front of his shirt, "This is weird..." Out of nowhere someone laughed and startled Alexander, He grabbed a rock and helt it up as a weapon. "Who's there?" "Welcome to Ela-Ishtel." A tall blond man suddenly jump from the tree behind Alexander. "Ela-Ishtel?" Alexander rubbed his eyes in confusion, wondering where he was while he examined the world around him. "What, Not the fairytale world you imagined?" shocked Alexander stood before the handsome man, He stared at the smiling man. "Deekon Cross,at your service." The man bowed looking back up he grinned. "And who might you be?" Alexander looked Deekon up and down. He was tan and had the same type of body as Alexander except for his hair was longer and he had blue eyes. "Alexander Caine.." Alexander placed his hand on his chest rubbing it again. "You won't find it trust me." He stopped and looked down and back at Deekon. "You know about this?" "Yes,Everyone who is summoned has one in them."
Alexander looked at Deekons chest "And do you?" Deekon shook his head,folded his arms and leaned against the tree "I was born here." Alexander groaned and massaged his forehead, Deekon rolled his eyes and yawned "It's not that bad,It's better than your world...well other than theres alot of danger here." He grinned and pulled out a small black dagger from the sleeve of his white shirt. "Good thing I found you before Casseous, come on I don't think you want to be out in the open around here." Deekon smiled and motioned Alexander to follow, As they walked farther on Alexander could see a small town like place and in the distance a giant ruin castle."Castle Whitlem." Alexander was in a trance the whole place was like nothing that he ever imagined.Scarier maybe but still beautiful. "This is where you live?" Deekon nodded and grabbed Alexander and threw him to the ground into cover as a group of soldiers rode by.
"What was that for?" Deekon gave Alexander a piercing glare and covered his mouth. "See that man.." "Yeah." Alexander grinded his teeth and tightened his grip on Alexander's shirt in anger "That's Casseous, If he sees you he'll likely kill you, and I need your help so I'm not going to let that happen." As they men walked by Deekon closed his eyes and breathed heavily,Deekon and Alexander stood up and brushed the dirt off of them, "Why do you need my help?" "Because without your help I can't get to Casseous, and you can't get home." "Why? What did he do to you?" Deekon tightened his hand around his dagger and let out a small growl. "He murdered my wife and children..."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter sorry it's a bit short I don't have much time (I'm in school.)
Anyway I'm glad I got it done :3
Comment and rate please ^^