Ela-Ishtel(Star Palace)

What? Not the fairytale world you imagined? Welcome to Ela-Ishtel! (Chapter 1-Part 4)

They all sat in silence at Marie's Pub hoping that the moment they looked up Jack would burst through the door completely unharmed smiling his heart warming grin. But nothing happened, so the silence continued pulling at their aching hearts. Alexander would occasionally glance over at Deekon who was resting his head on the door cursing to himself quietly. Marie was downing a bottle of some type of whiskey while holding back her tears.
"He'll survive right? He's a big guy,He'll be OK...right Deekon?" Alexander looked back and forth between Deekon and Maire, his eyes glistening with hopeful thoughts. "Dearie,Jack isn't coming back." Deekon slammed his fist into the wall leaving a hole where his fist ripped through. "Come on Deekon." Marie lightly grabbed Deekon by the shoulders and lead him over to the bar and poured him a drink. "Drink up dearie, I'll be in the back getting the burner."

Alexander stood up and sluggishly walked over and sat down next to Deekon. "You OK?" Deekon slammed his drink down and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Slowly turning his head towards Alexander to look at him. "Do I look OK?" Alexander sunk down into his seat. "Your pathetic,If I didn't need your help I would of left you to die and Jack would still be here." Alexander's mouth dropped and he sat in the seat staring at Deekon. "Alright, here we are now." Maire came back down stairs carrying a strange looking gun strapped to her back, Deekon stood up and got up to inspect it. "How much do I owe you?"

Marie shook her head and handed him the ammo. "You tear those ugly fucks apart, that's the payment you owe." Deekon smiled and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "I'll send you word to as where we are when I can." Marie nodded and rested her hand on Deekons arm ."Give em' hell, for Jack." Deekon loaded the gun and yanked Alexander from the bar and pushed him out the door of the pub. "Start moving." Alexander sighed and walked forward.

"Deekon wait!" Marie came running out towards Deekon. "Here." Marie took Deekon's hand and put two bags of gold in them. "Marie I can't take this.What are you going to live off of?" Marie smiled and began backing up. "I don't think I'll be needing it." Deekon raised his eyebrow, confused to what she meant. "Don't you have some people to kill? Go on!" Deekon nodded slowly and Alexander and him continued to walk up the dirt covered road.

When they finally turned around the pub was far behind them, Deekon was glaring at Alexander the entire walk and it made Alexander nervous. He didn't feel great about being the reason Jack had been killed, But Deekon made it worse by hating him so much. "Milo get over here." The big black dog whipped his tail through the air as he trailed back to Deekon and Alexander, Deekon petted Milo on his head while his left arm supported the weight of the gun.

"It'll be dark soon." Alexander raised his eyebrow and scratched his head. "But isn't it morning?" Deekon growled and stood up propping the gun up and placing the strap on his shoulder letting it hang at his side. "Ela-Ishtel isn't your world, Everything here is different. Don't presume to know anything about it." Deekon glared at Alexander and motioned him to keep moving. Deekon reached in his pocket and pulled out a few gold coins and snapped his fingers and pointed to a castle.

"Ela-Ishtel Market." Alexander nodded and followed Deekon a little farther up the road. "Here put this on." As they walked through the gate Deekon grabbed a cloak and threw it to Alexander. "If anybody figures out your human we're screwed so cover up." Alexander put it on and sighed confused. "But I look like everyone else." Deekon grunted and turned around. "To you yeah, but to the people born in Ela-Ishtel you stick out like a sore thumb." "I don't understand." Deekon sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Everyone in Ela-Ishtel has an element they were born of, Like me I'm born of fire but I can bend all the elements, and with..." He looked around and then pointed to a young women at a stall. "There, She was born of water so in our eyes when we see a sort of blue glowing aura around her, with me it's gold and you it's grey because you lack the intellect and power to weild the elements."

"So how does a cloak hide my grey matter?" "It's a Ela-Ishtel cloak, it hides the fact that your from another world, so you look like everyone else. Same concept if I were to go to your world and wear your clothes I wouldn't be showing my true "Aura". Understand?" Alexander shook his head slowly still trying to grasp the complex world around him.

Deekon sighed and they kept walking until they came upon a six horses tied to the small barn like stall. "How much for two?" The owner rubbed his forehead and smiled reveiling his rotted teeth. "Eighty-three." Deekon bent down and stared the man in the eyes, "How much for two...?" The man gulped and struggled to speak. "Forty-five." "That's what I thought I heard."

Deekon handed the man the money and hopped ontop of the horses back. "I've never rode a horse before Deekon." Deekon sighed and rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being extremely short!
I hate my class schedule,
Class is so short, 4 more days of school until I go into summer vacation! wooh!
(Don't brag if you already are. -_-)
Comment! :D:):P