Status: This is a real letter that was never nor will it ever will be sent to the person it was meant to be read by.

Who are you?

The one and only

Dear Stranger,

I have no idea who you are anymore. You look like my best friend, you talk like my best friend, and you know all of my darkest secrets that I only told her, but you aren't her. You aren't my best friend anymore.

If you were my best friend you would listen to me when I tell you what you're doing is illegal. If you were my best friend you would know that already and you would let me help you through this, but you're obviously not my best friend that I used to love to hang out with. All you are is some weed smoking whore.

You seem to be offended by what was just said, but let me tell you how offended I was when you asked me to give that boy a chance. He's 18 and how old are you? You're 14- no wait, you're not even 14 yet. You're 13 years old and he's not even letting you know how wrong this is.

Are you going to tell me that he loves you? You and I already know that's a lie. He's fucking Brianna too, but you know that already, don't you? He's a cheating man-whore and you don't give a fuck. Do you still think he loves you? I really hope you don't answer yes.

Do you know how much of an idiot I think you are right now? You don't seem to have respect for yourself anymore. You don't care what happens to you, do you? Did you even know that I care? Did you know that Tosha and Brandi care too? They do, but you don't seem to care. This doesn't just hurt you, it hurts us too.

We feel like we've lost you. No, we know that you've never left, but you've changed. You've changed into something we don't want to be apart of anymore. We really want to help you, we really do, but you don't want our help. We tried to force it on you, but we can't help you if you don't want to be helped.

Let me ask a few more questions, just a few. Why did this happen? Did he force you? Or did you go willingly? Why did you do it? How will that make you feel any better? Was it because I wasn't a good enough friend to you? If that's it then I want to be a better friend, just tell me how and tell me that you'll quit, please.

Tell me, where did you go? You certainly aren't with us anymore. Sure, you stop in the hallway and talk to me for a while and you sit at our lunch table every now and then, but you aren't really with us anymore. You aren't you anymore. You aren't the Sierra I knew. You aren't the Sierra I failed keyboarding with because we didn't do anything except for type hilarious messages to each other. You sure aren't the Sierra who let me cry on your shoulder when Tobie made me cry in sixth grade.

You aren't that caring, lovable dork that I used to call my best friend. She's long gone, and she doesn't seem like she's coming back.

So, next time you tell me you've changed for the best. That you're a highschooler now. That you aren't some stupid middle schooler anymore. I'll ask you one question and one question only.

Do you even care that we're both losing the best friends we've ever had over this?Your FriendSincerely,

-The ex-best friend
♠ ♠ ♠
No, this isn't a letter to myself. Its a letter to my best friend and yes, she does have the same name as me.