‹ Prequel: Obsticles
Sequel: Settled

Adjustments

Sex Dream

The first night home with Lenni was a rather quiet one, while she did make a ruckus at the hospital not a peep came out of the newborn for hours at a time.

“Maybe we should check to see if she’s still breathing,” Emily said, leaning into the crib to check on her daughter.

Greg sighed as he just watched Emily checking on their daughter, he was tired and a little impatient as his body repeatedly told him to go to bed.

“…she’s fine, Ems…lets go to bed.” Greg said, guiding Emily out of the nursery and towards their bed.

Emily yawned as she fell into the bed, cuddling around the sheets as she quickly fell asleep.

Greg rolled his eyes as he softly laid down in bed, enjoying the softness of the bed as he slowly laid down and became one with the bed.
________________________________________________________________________
Emily turned in her sleep for a slight moment before shooting up in the bed screaming “STOP!” as she woke up.

Greg flinched as he awoke from Emily's screams “What, what happened?” he said, slowly sitting up in bed as he rubbed his eye.

Emily looked around the dark room as she took in gulps of air, she shook her head as she turned to Greg in the darkness.

“Nothing...just a bad dream...” she said slowly laying back down and turned away from Greg.

Greg looked at Emily and sighed “...no telling me about it?” he muttered to Emily, nudging her.

Emily shook her head “You wouldn't want to hear it...” she muttered back to her husband.

“...tell me anyway...” he said, sitting up in the bed as he turned on the lamp on his nightstand.

Emily groaned as she blinked her eyes a few times, she slowly sat up in bed as she turned to Greg and looked at his hair as it was flattened while it was sticking up and defying gravity.

Greg stroked Emily's cheek softly “What happened, baby?” he asked, holding Emily close in bed.

“You seriously don't want to know...I'm serious, Greggy...” she said, kissing his jawline for a moment.

Greg shook his head “No, I wanna know what's got my wife up in arms and screaming herself awake in the middle of the night...unless I'm gonna have to bone it out of you.” Greg said, rubbing noses with her.

Emily groaned for a moment “If I wasn't too tired, I'd have smacked you for that comment...” she said.

“Oh, baby...please...” he said, leaning into Emily to give her a passionate kiss.

Emily shook her head “...it's too emasculating...” she admitted.

Greg started to give Emily his infamous pouty look when Lenni then sobbed her lungs out, ruining the 'moment' Greg and Emily were having. Not that it was a serious moment or anything.

Emily smirked as she yawned to herself “...perfect timing...” she said, getting out of bed and walking towards the nursery down the hall. Emily was glad to hear Lenni screaming out for her, knowing that she was still alive.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lenni was screaming hard, almost turning red as Emily slowly picked her up and smiled at Lenni just as Emily felt a warm yet wet feeling coming from her chest.

Emily looked down at her chest to see that her boobs had 'exploded' in a sense “Aww, shit...” she said, walking out into the kitchen to sit down and feed Lenni.

Greg walked out into the new kitchen with his goofy smile and his hair still flat with one side sticking straight up.

“So how's Lenni doing?” he asked, sitting next to Emily as she fed their newborn daughter.

Emily sighed as she felt the pain coming in between her breast and her child, she didn't want to open her mouth and let anything come out of it. It was 2:30 in the morning and she was aware that Greg had JUST gotten off from several days worth of overtime.

“Babe, just go back to bed!” Emily said, holding Lenni a little tighter.

Greg shook his head “Not until you tell me what your dream was about.” he said, not even close to giving up on the fight.

Emily shook her head “Uhh, no...never ever...ever...” she said.

“Please?” he begged, pleading with his wife.

Emily sighed, she was too tired and in too much 'pain' to argue with Greg Sanders anymore, she looked at Greg with her tired blue eyes and gave him a grim look.

“..it was a sex dream.” Emily said, then quickly turned away and looked back at Lenni who continued to feed for just a few more moments.

Greg scuffed a laugh “And with who?” he asked, letting a small smile out of his lips.

Emily began to burp Lenni as she shook her head “No, because then you would cause unnecessary feuds with people.” she said, softly burping the newborn as she just laid on Emily's shoulder.

“I''m just trying to figure out what caused such an uproar with you, I mean it's not like you wake up scared from every one of your dreams...” Greg said, slowly standing up from his chair.

Emily shrugged her shoulders “Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr Sanders.” she said, smiling a tired smile at Greg as she finally got Lenni to let out a small burp “Aww, do you feel better? Do you?” she asked in a baby voice.

Greg sighed “I'll meet you back in bed,” he said, slowly walking backwards into the bedroom.

Emily turned back to Lenni who looked at her mother with her big blue eyes “...if only your daddy wouldn't be so uptight about the fact that my dream involved Uncle Nick...” she said, shaking her head at the baby.

Lenni just glared at Emily who smiled at her “...yeah, that's what I was thinking too...” she muttered to the baby, slowly getting out of her chair and turned off the kitchen light before walking back into the nursery