‹ Prequel: Bombshell
Status: comment because you love it!

Stitches

She Drives Me Insane

We lay on the couch in the dark room, the only light were from the street lights outside. I smiled, Oliver’s handsome face was hard to ignore. I adored the freckles on his face, his doe eyes that were made perfect by long eyelashes and that doting smile he was giving me.

He tapped his finger on my chin, his eyes narrowed then he smiled. I gave him a strange look.

“Why do you have your lips pierced?” He asked, tugging lightly at one of the rings. He let go and stared at me, waiting for an answer.

“It was kind of like a job requirement. At normal jobs you have to wear a uniform. To work at thrash? You have to get your lips pierced. Well I have my nipples pierced too, that was more of a cosmetic thing, I just like how they look.” I said, with an anxious smile.

His eyes lit up, “I don’t remember that.”

I laughed softly, “They were always there.”

“Hmm…why don’t you get rid of them? The lip rings I mean.” He added with a wink.

I struggled to think of an answer, “I don’t know but I think I should.”

---

Brooklyn emerged from the bathroom, there were two little holes on her bottom lip, where the metal studs used to be. She smiled and did a little move as if to say ‘Ta-da!’

I sat up from the couch in pure amazement. The woman was remarkable, even in her worn out stance. She approached the couch, I stood up and straightened out the legs of my pants.

She stopped a few steps in front of me and smiled bashfully. If it were at all possible for me to love this girl, I did. I reached up and quickly swept a loose strand of hair behind her ear with a tattooed hand.

“I look weird now.” Brooklyn said happily.

I smiled slightly and shook my head, “I was just thinking about how beautiful you were tonight.”

Her cheeks turned pink and she looked down at the ground. I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me. Nothing was going to stop me, I was going to kiss her.

I stepped towards her, my put my hand on her hip and my face crept towards hers gracefully. Her lips met mine in what felt like an explosion. My heart was blown into a million satisfied pieces. She put her hands on my hips, her thumbs touched the flesh under the hem of my shirt which caused me to instantly relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but i'm bankrupt on ideas and completely exhausted.
ily guys.

: ]