‹ Prequel: Bombshell
Status: comment because you love it!

Stitches

I Bet You Taste Good

I didn’t like the feeling of eyes wandering my body. It was all too familiar, Oliver slung his arm over my shoulder protectively. The man on the sidewalk averted his eyes quickly. We were in America now, it was strange. I began to realize exactly how thick Oli’s accent was.

I called my mom last night and told her we were coming to visit. Her voice said she was happy but I could hear her endless cursing the moment she laid down the phone. My mom arranged for our bags to be picked up at the airport by one of her ‘servants’, meaning we were free to go the second we landed.

I walked up to the front of the house, rang the doorbell.

Oliver glanced over at me nervously, “She’s going to hate me.” He whispered.

I smiled a Cheshire grin, “Probably.”

The large oak door swung open, revealing my mother dressed in her light pink dress. She looked like Barbara Bush.

“Hellloooo.” She said, her voice held in a pompous tone that matched her personality. She glanced at the two of us, grimacing as she laid eyes on Oliver.

“Hey mom.” I said then hugged her. She stepped back and looked Oli up and down.

He smiled nervously, “Hello Ms. Ward.”

She rolled her eyes and pushed the door all the way open, “Come on in, it’s hot out there.”

I stepped into the large house, it was cool inside, just as I had expected. Oliver’s hand laced with mine. I wasted no time skipping off to the pool house. I had no desire to chat about tea parties and who’s husband cheated and got by with it. I wanted no more of that life.

---

I stepped out of the bathroom of the pool house. Oliver sat on the edge of the bed, staring at his hands. I pulled on the corner of the towel that my wet hair was wrapped in, releasing the hair to fall to my shoulders.

He looked up at me and smiled that devilish grin that should be copyrighted to Oliver Sykes. I walked to the edge of the bed and towered over him. I put one leg on either side of him and straddled his waist.

“Damn it, Brooke.” Oli cursed under his breath. He put his hands on my waist and it felt perfect.

“Damn it, Oliver.” I mocked causing him to grin.

“I want to ask a favor of you.” He said, I was doing my best to distract him, just for the hell of it.

---

Here I was trying to be serious with her and my intentions were being distracted by the scantily clad ex-girlfriend sitting on my lap, playing with my hair.

“Brooklyn I’m serious!”

She stopped and stared at me, her eyes blazing with a kind of passion I hadn’t seen from her in ages.

“Go on.” She said then kissed my cheek, her breath tickled my neck causing me to shiver. She was out to destroy me today.

“I want you to be my girlfriend.” I said, barely audible.

“Of course!” She said excitedly.

I scoffed, “It was that easy…”

“I’d been waiting for that.” She whispered then pressed her lips to the tattooed flesh of my neck. I gripped her hips.

And I’d been waiting for that

She kissed my neck, making sure to nibble in all the right places which drove me insane. Her hips were hot against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't edit, sorry lol.
Thanks for all the comments and to the 80 subscribers!
You guys rock my world.