‹ Prequel: Bombshell
Status: comment because you love it!

Stitches

Walk on Part of a War

I can’t sleep until I devour you.

Day two of no sleep. I had a stomach full of whiskey and pills. My hands shook as they scrambled after the vibrating cell phone. I flipped the phone open and struggle to speak hello.

It was Brooklyn. Her voice shook from fear.

“Where are you?” I asked in desperation, she hadn’t called in a week, but calling goes both ways. I had little time…who am I kidding. I wasn’t sober enough to pick up a damn phone, the other half of my excuse is that I was scared to death of what she had to say.

“I’m at the docks, but that’s not important. He’s not dead, Oli.”

I faked ignorance with a pathetic scoff, “Who are you talking about?”

I glanced over my shoulder at Matt, who looked up with slight concern then tucked his face behind the magazine. I ducked into the next room, slammed the door behind me and let out the sob I’d been keeping for a time like this.

“What do you mean he’s not dead?” I asked, my voice was now as shaky as Brooke’s.

“You didn’t kill him and he’s looking for you.” She whispered hastily, “Look, I have to go.”

And with that the phone clicked off and I was left scared to death.

Looking for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
For real, I'm sooo fucking sorry for this delay. See, I got married like last week so I've been hella busy. Plus, I'm a college student and i have homework up to my elbows. LOL but I'm on my way to finishing this. I hope you like it dear's.