With This Gun.

Preface

The mind, many say, can be a very complicated thing. Others seem to disagree. I, being something different from everyone else, know exactly how the human mind works. I know the emotion, drama, thoughts and structure of every persons' mind that passes me.

This power can be good and bad. Just by looking at someone, I can see everything that's ever happened in their life. Some of these things I regret knowing, Their fears, personal thoughts and current problems they may be facing; it all makes me uncomfortable knowing them. Knowing for fact, they haven't told a single soul.

This power I cannot control. I've gotten used to some and can just ignore it. But, there are some souls that scream their thoughts, and I can't help but hear them. When I pass by someone, I can't help myself but to feel how they are feeling. I mean, how would you feel if someone was constantly in your mind without you knowing? And that person knew every single detail of your life.

You're probably terrified by me now and want to put down this book and continue your happy, simple lives, and never look back again.

I encourage you to, for it is my job to tell you about my life-- or whatever you would call it. My story is filled with tragedy, woe and some things I cannot describe, for I have no words to say what happened without going into detail.

I still encourage you to put down this book, for this story does not have a happy ending.