With This Gun.

Chapter 11.

Scared for what I’d done to myself, I locked myself in my room. I didn’t want to be this. I had had no idea what that would do to me. I thirsted for more blood and I couldn’t control myself.

My eyes often drifted to the door as people passed by. Oh their scents. Their scent of blood burned at my throat. My mouth watered until they went away.

As for the body of the man I had killed. I’d tossed it overboard. Nobody would suspect a thing, the water and salt would deteriorate the skin, and the fish would eat whatever was left. I had nothing to worry about. Besides myself.

That girl I had helped, her scent was sweet and lush. I could hardly help myself whenever she passed by my door. It would be rather simple to lure her in. Manipulate her and take advantage of her. My throat felt dry as I thought about it. It couldn’t hurt.

I walked out of my room quickly, following her scent so I could run into her again. There she was, on the deck again. I smiled at her, holding my breath so I wouldn’t make a savage of myself in a public place. I would wait until we were alone.

I talked to her until the deck was empty. Nobody was around. I casually invited her to my room and she agreed eagerly. My plan was working. She walked by my side as I unlocked my door and held it open for her. Smiling as she walked passed me into the room. I followed her in and without her noticing, locked the door.

She was busy looking around at the walls and furniture, she didn’t hear me walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. Like anyone could hear me. Her body stiffened but loosened soon after. My breath was hot on her neck and she turned her head and kissed me. I kissed her back, moving my lips down her cheek and to the nape of her neck. Simple. I began biting, playfully, and she shrank down a bit. The bites became harder and I felt her wince under me.

She was fully on the ground, I on top of her. Pinning her down. I could feel the blood rushing under her skin as I bit at her neck. Her hands clawed into my back, but I couldn’t feel it much. I lifted my head to see her eyes, one last time before it was over. I had a smirk on her face as she saw what I was. My teeth had grown ever so slightly and my eyes looked hungry. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to scream. Quicker than her, my hand flashed to her mouth to keep her quiet.

Her hand clawed at my back, harder now, but I still couldn’t feel it well. She struggled from under me, trying to free herself. Her feeble attempts were useless. My lips went back to her neck one last time. I bit down hard, and the blood rushed into my mouth. Again I drank, until there was nothing left of her. Her body went limp as I drained her. The clawing died and so did she. I stood up once again, looking into her dead eyes.