With This Gun.

Chapter 14.

For the last day of the voyage, I imagined what it would be like to be in love, the type of girl I’d fall in love with and how her eyes would sparkle every time she saw me. But, of coarse, I didn’t have any feeling like that. I only could imagine.

I tried to think of ways to turn myself back to a human, but death was on my side. I was taught nothing of the process of becoming a vampire, so how could I reverse it? It’s impossible.

I stayed on my bed, imagining. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn’t have a chance to read anybody else’s. I stared at the ceiling, absorbed. Wishing ever so deeply to be human once again.
My mind started playing tricks on me. I would see things I so much wanted and it hurt to know that I’d never get it. I felt hopeless and unhappy.

I sighed and decided to go out on the deck again. Just to clear my head, and try not to be in others’. I shoved my hands in my pockets and watched my feet as I walked around. I’d only spend a bit of time out here. Then I’d be back on my bed, daydreaming.

Once again I stared out into the ocean. I could see dolphins swimming in the distance. Farther away then what everyone else could see. They were so carefree and chatty. Not a unhappy thought on their minds. I’d had enough of that.

I went back into my room, my domain? I had nowhere else to go. Nothing else to do but wait. I went to my bed and lied down and imagined.

I closed my eyes to picture things better. I tried my best to day dream, but something else was blocking it. Something I’d never seen before. What was happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait. I'll put another chapter up to make you guys happy! tell your friends to read too if you like it!