With This Gun.

Chapter 2.

After closing the shop one night and locking the doors, I headed home. As I walked along the dark streets, I couldn't help but think that there was something following me. I kept looking over my shoulder, but couldn't see anything. I turned into an alleyway. Very quiet and hardly lit, I walked through it. I heard someone behind me and felt an arm quickly wrap around my neck. There was a breath that tickled my ear.

"Do you believe in monsters Mr. Russo?" The voiced asked in a low whisper.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself to be killed. I felt lips on my neck and I took a deep breath in and held it. I felt the person smile and then a sharp pain. Everything went black.

I opened my eyes the next day. I wasn't dead, nor was I in the alleyway either. I didn't know where I was. For me there was no reasonable explanation for where I was.

I got up and looked around. It was dark, must still be nighttime. There was nothing around me at all except a few trees here and there.

I heard a noise from behind me and swiftly turned around to see what it was. Nothing. I glanced into the darkness. I could see quite well, but there was nothing there. I thought I heard a low breathing, though, I couldn't find where the source was from. I sighed and sat back down. There had to be a way I could find my way back. Even if I was lost.