Finding Love Again

Chapter 1

I found myself lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Only one thing was on my mid....HIM. We were so in love. I thought he was "the one". I wanted to start a life with him, but he had other plans. He didn't want to get married, all he wanted was to stay on the market. That broke my heart into a million pieces. Is this his way of breaking up with me? He said he wanted to stay with me but i was getting to serious. And with that he left. I found myself start cry horribly and then i started to scream. " WHY!? I LOVED YOU!!!". I was broken. Then i heard my friend Becky come up the stairs. She came running into my room like there was a fire in my room. "Oh God jess! you look like friggin death!" she said running over to my bed. She hugged my tight as i smelled her strawberry shampoo she wears all the time. " You need to stop doing this to yourself jess, it not only hurts you it hurts everyone around you." she said quietly. " i can't stop thinking about him..." i whispered. "WELL! you need to stop thinking and get back out there!" she said smiling. " How can i when i know im going to get heartbroken again!" i said with a growl. She sighed then stood up. "Come on, we are going to Stacey's party tonight." she said with a fake smile. I was SHOCKED! Becky hates Stacey's guts more than i hate the color pink! "okay are you smoking weed or something!?" i said confused. "No, we are going because Bryan is there and there is a rumor going around that he is in love with you" she said.

Oh Great Here We Go Again.....