Walking Contradiction

TEASE

Naima’s POV:

I woke up early to a killer head ache and the sounds of someone plucking the strings of my black gibson, not a good combo, who was touching my guitar anyways, who the hell was even here. I kicked the bed sheets off and rushed out of the room torn between going to the bathroom or the sound of my guitar. I felt something rise in my throat and raced into the bathroom, kneeling over the toilet bowl and retching up all of my stomachs contents.

Billie-Joe’s POV:
I looked up from the strings of the back guitar as a loud retching filled my ears, I chuckled slightly pulling out my phone and quickly texted Mike and Trè informing them she was awake. I entered the bathroom and couldn’t help myself anymore, she had moved obviously done with upending her stomach and was brushing her teeth, her perfect ass jutted out to the side thanks to her bent knee. I gritted my teeth and resisted the urge to take her for all she was worth there and then. She turned around as leant on the doorway hitting the wood with a heavy thud as I tried to conceal the bulge in my pants.

Namia POV:
Billie Joe leant against the doorway looking more like a Greek god than anyone had right to, I bit my bottom lip awkwardly as memories of last night flooded my mind.

“Um…about last night, just forget about it.” I said, wiping my mouth with a white towel that hung next to the sink.

“Already forgotten.” Billie Joe said quickly, I knew he was lying but I didn’t care, I just didn’t want him thinking about it right now. My eyes trailed over his appearance, and a smirk spread across my features as I noticed the bulge in his pants.

“Happy to see me Billie-Joe?” I purred, biting on my bottom lip seductively this time rather than the awkward way I had moments ago.

I smirked as the bulge increased before looking back in the mirror, my face had regained its colour, and my hair was presentable, I wore the same clothes as I had on last night all in all not to shabby, but not enough eyeliner for my liking.

Billie-Joe’s POV:
“Happy to see me Billie-Joe?” She asked, biting on her bottom lip and I knew there was no point in trying to hide my erection any longer. Bright green eyes lingered on her ass as she checked herself over in the mirror and I moved toward her, my hands finding their way to her hip and letting my lips brush her neck. Her sweet melodic laughter filled my ears and she turned to face me.

Namia’s POV:
As I turned to face him the excitement in his eyes was almost laughable, I turned us so he was pressed against the sink and let my hands trail up his inner thighs, I looked him in the eye biting his neck slightly and smirked as I felt his cock hard against my leg. I raised an eyebrow before completely pulling away from him and leaving the bathroom.
I’m such a tease.
I heard his rushed footsteps follow and smirked walking into my bedroom and locking the door behind me. I watched the door knob twist twice before being still, as Billie Joe realised I’d locked him out.

General POV:
Billie Joe hit his forehead against the door and growled deep in his throat, almost playfully.

“Naima. Open up.” He purred seductively “It’s not nice to tease.”

Naima laughed pulling off her top and stepping out of her skirt, she unclasped her bra rummaging through her underwear drawer for her black lacy push-up bra, she found it quickly along with the matching boyshort underwear and dressed in them before moving onto her bed, sitting up against the bed head.

“You do know I’m only 19.” She asked twirling a strand of black hair around her finger golden eyes watching the door intently.

“That makes you legal.” Billie Joe said simply, hands moving to his pocket searching for something.

“Well if you want it…you’ll have to come and get it.” Naima purred, setting a condom on her bedside table. That was all the invite Billie needed and he pulled out his lock-picking kit and set to work on the door, knowing she wasn’t about to open up.