You Don't Have a Heart, so Take Mine.

prologue

Everyday i miss him, everyday i fear for him. Everyday i cry for him.

I remember way before i met Alex. Back then seems like a distant memory. Before i felt the love, before i felt the pain, before i felt the agony.
Back then i used to wander through the woods after my tea. Not a usual thing for a sixteen year old girl to do, i admit. But i never was quite the ordinary girl.
You see, I think in different ways. I do in different ways. I always have, and i suppose i always will. It's just the way i am.
I have never seen things for what they are , it's more how they act and what they do. Because i hate judging, it's one thing i can't stand. I believed that that was how i was. That was the great thing about my, i knew who i was. I wanted to be who i was. It was great.
But Alex changed everything. He messed up my mind. I couldn't help but judge, anybody would. I forgot who i was when i felt my heart warming towards him. There was nothing i could do. I was trapped under his spell, frozen by his touch. It soon became natural for my to act like an idiot around him. But the point was, i changed. I was no longer me.
That isn't to say that i didn't love him. That i regret meeting him. That is the most untrue thing in this universe.But the fact is that if i had have listened to my judgement i may have never been in this state now.

My name is Katy Herrow and this is my story of how i fell in love with a ghost <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, subscription, RATING? More coming soon. Thank you so much for reading this, I love you all. Add me? i love you all xxxx