You Don't Have a Heart, so Take Mine.

Angel in the woods.

This story starts like every other.
Normal morning, normal things, normal day. After tea i went for my usual wander through the woods. I felt the love that i normally did. The love of the birds, singing up in the treetops; the wind, whistling in the trees; the ground, still wet from the earlier rain. This is what i loved about England, this is what i loved about life.
The only problem is that on that day i had a peculiar feeling that i was being watched. And i hated it, it didn't feel right. I began to slow my steps, though my heart rate was quickly racing up and up. I finally froze when i could hear footsteps behind me. I edged around to see nothing there.
" Calm down katy, Don't be childish. You're 16, you're not a little girl." But my heart wouldn't slow down. It seemed like the air was closing on me, and it felt like i was gasping for air. I couldn't breath, i couldn't see. I couldn't move.
I had never had an asthma attack this bad before. I could feel my eyes rolling around and my last feeling before i blanked out was "I'm going to die".

****************************************************************************************************

I woke up on the cold ground, the rain falling down, the sun just setting. I could feel my heart in my head, and my are was throbbing. I closed my eyes again, happy to be alive.
"Are you okay?" a voice asked.
I shot up,terrified. I attempted to speak but my voice wouldn't let me. A lump had developed in my throat the size of a minibus when why eyes fell on the angel in front of me. He had golden brown hair, that just about reached the bottom of his ears, and a fringe that flopped over on eye. And those eyes, As blue as a summer sky, I felt like i could drown in them, and he had a lopsided grin on his face. A grin that made me grin. I gazed down his body, amazed that one boy could look so perfect. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt under a plain whit t-shirt. With skinny jeans with battered grey converse on. And he looked around seventeen years old, possible eighteen, i wasn't sure.

" Well?" he questioned.
I was snapped back to reality. I snapped my mouth shut. I must have looked like a startled goldfish. Attractive.
" Yeah...i.....have asthma attacks...sometimes....um"
I though he would laugh at me, but instead he looked into my eyes and did the lopsided grin again. Wow. I had never laid eyes on anything so gorgeous. He made me want to die. I though of what i must look like. My black hair would be a tangled mess. My make up most likely leaking down my face. But i was still grinning like an idiot. I would be impossible not to.
"So you're okay then? Do you know where you are"
I knew the answer to both questions, but somehow my brain wouldn't connect to my lips. Instead i just settled on opening and closing my mouth, which did not help my goldfish look.
"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm actually pretty good, it was just a little thing, no injuries, none at all. I was actually having a great day, just taking a stroll through the woods, i love doing that. After my teas, it's just ine of my strange little hobbies."
Great, i had gone from not having the ability to speak to babbling like a complete and utter idiot.
He turned his half smile into a full on and showed his teeth , they where beautiful and white. Like pearls.
" No injuries then. Can you stand up?"
I jumped up off the floor, a little too quickly it seems as my head began to spin as i stumbled backwards. he caught me in his arms.
" Hey... are you sure you're okay?"
I straightened myself up.
" I'm fine, Thank you so much for your help. But i really need to be getting back now, can i have you're number or something?"
He looked into my eyes, i thought i was going to melt.
"Actually i just moved here., so i haven't had a chance to get my phone line sorted yet, so if you come every day around this time, then i should see you, i do the same thing.
i smiled at him. He smiled back and then turned around and began to stroll off. I say stroll, it was more like danced, he had such an elegant step that by the time i had blinked it seemed like he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, subscription, RATINGS? i love you all so much (: friend me up ,i won't bite <3 xx