You Don't Have a Heart, so Take Mine.

You clawed out you're own mind.

When i got back my father just looked up and said "you took you're time." i wandered upstairs.
i peeled my very wet clothes off, shrugged into my pj's, brushed my teeth and crawled into bed. It was only nine thirty but i was shattered. And i wanted to think.
I though of the boy in the woods. It annoyed me that i couldn't remember his name, yet remembered every little detail of his appearance, like i had a photograph in my mind. Thinking of him made me feel happy, made me feel dizzy, made me feel sleepy...

********************************************************************************************************

The woods where dark and i could see the shadows chasing me. They where following me. They where faster than me. They would catch me. My heart was in the back of my throat and i struggled for breath. I felt sick and tired. My legs where aching, my clothes torn.
I fell with a crash to the floor and began sobbing, i could hear them, the voices.
" You thought you'de get away didn't you, you thought you had a chance?" His voice scared me. It unsettled me deeply.
" Beautiful disaster, she broke her own heart" One of them remarked.
" If she turns around, she's dead."
I had no idea what any of them where talking about, i was so scared, yet i had no idea how i got here, what had happened, what i was doing. But i decided i wanted it to stop.
With a sharp jaunt i turned around. but there was nobody there.
With a sigh of relief i sat up and took deep breaths.
Bang, Flash, scream. And HE was there, just him, he was holding my wrists down, he was so strong, i couldn't move.
" This is all you're fault, you clawed out you're own mind" And he scratched ,deeply on my face.

*******************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the feeling that i was falling. I shivered and sat up in bed, holding back tears, it felt so real, and i was so scared. I lay down in my bed, shaking with fear. Eventually i must have managed to cry myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
rather strange, rather short. RATINGS? COMMENTS? i love you all so much ^^. xxx