Smile.

Sage.

The way he moves, the way he walks, the way he holds himself, it’s all just so perfect! He’s so cool, so smart that it’s just wrong…he’s just Cameron and that in itself is enough said.

It’s been six weeks since Cameron’s been tutoring me. Not only have my grades actually went up, but I’ve learned more about him. He’s still cold, smart, and cool, but I’ve found a few things out. He has a large family. He works for what he has and he can be extremely kind and caring, when needed. He really is a teenager, because I found out he has video games and movies and yes, he has played them before. He’s just…Cameron.

Yes. He is perfect.

“Sage.”

Speak of the devil, here he is!

“Cameron, my beautiful!” I chirp, sending a smile in his direction. One that he does not return. I will change that one day. I will make him smile daily and that’s that.

“Are you even listening?” Cameron asks with an eyebrow raised. He sighs and leans on his kitchen table, waiting patiently for my answer.

“No,” I grin. “But you can keep acting like I am.”

Cameron shakes his head and moves to stand up. I reach out to grab his wrist but…he moves it away fast. His cheeks tint a light shade of pink as he stutters, “W-What?”

Ah, and this too has been something that’s been happening lately. If and when I go to touch Cameron, he pulls away fast and flushes. If I manage to get my hands on him he seems to panic and to be honest I have no idea why.

Not that I mind that blush on his cheeks though. It’s positively adorable! I love watching how bright he can get and since it’s Cameron, who seems so…not capable of blushing it just adds to it.

“Ah…I just wanted to know where you were going.”

“Can’t I use the bathroom without you questioning me?”

“Nope!” I laugh. Cameron groans and exit’s the room, leaving me with my thoughts. Something he shouldn’t do because my brain will go wild, which it is doing now.

Things between Cameron and I have been weird lately. He’s been acting weird, not a bad weird, a kind of good weird. He’s talking to me now, more often than he use to. It’s not just study talk either, but actually talking. I think he might…just might be opening up to me.

I think he might be giving me a chance.

The mere thought brings a smile to my face. Cameron giving me a chance? Now that is something that I am thoroughly pleased with. If we do become friends than maybe we can go to being more than friends.

I smirk. Oh yes. Kissing and groping and…shit! Lets not think about that while at his house Sage! It’d be a little weird if you suddenly got a boner…

But then maybe Cameron could get rid of it for you…

Ah, I highly doubt that. I don’t even know if he’s gay or not. He’s never had a girlfriend before or even mentioned that he liked one. But he hasn’t said anything about boys either. Damn it…when I think I might be getting somewhere I realize I’m not.

I pout and rest my head on my books only to perk up moments later by Cameron’s voice. “What are you pouting about?”

“Nothing,” I reply, placing my head in my hands and grinning childishly like I always do. “Hey Cameron, can I ask you something?”

Cameron shrugs. “As long as it’s not stupid.”

Asking if he’s into guys isn’t a stupid question, right? No, of course not. I need to know so I know if I have to come up with a plan to turn him or not.

“Guys or girls?” I ask curiously, chuckling when his face twists into one of confusion. He gives me a questioning glance when he asks.

“What do you mean?” He seems reluctant to ask, like he has an idea of what I meant, but he was hoping that it wasn’t really it.

“Do you like dick?”

The way his face suddenly went redder than a fire truck I knew the answer. I grin like the chesire cat and wait for the answer anyways. I just want to see what he has to say.

“What kind of question is that?” He sputters, seeming so nervous and shy for once in his life. I just want to reach out and ravish him, but how weird would that be? I must wait. But it’s just so hard when he looks so cute! “You’re so stupid, Sage.”

“You didn’t answer my question.” I lean over the table so our noses are brushing. His eyes widen considerably and for a moment I think he’s going to answer, but he doesn’t. Instead I get shoved to the floor by a red and fuming Cameron.

“Girls, obviously!” He’s lying. But whatever, it’s more fun when they’re in denial. “Now shut up and get back to work.”

I scurry back to my seat and do as I’m told just because I know I can’t get him too angry. Cameron may not look it, but he has a short temper. I don’t want him kicking me out for good. Knowing his stubborn nature he’ll never let me back in.

I can’t let that happen. Not now. Not when I’m so close to finally breaking him, which I will do. I will, even if it costs me my life!

I highly doubt it will, but still. It’s just to express my determination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, Sage <3333

Comment&Subscribe?