Smile.

Cameron.

“A-Ah…” I gasp, my fingers curling into dark hair when he sucks unusually hard. The heels of my feet dig into the mattress and back arches, trying to get my hips closer to that heat that’s currently suffocating the core of my heat. “Mm..nn.”

I can feel Sage’s smirk against my head, which he lazily runs his tongue over. Teasing the slit first before running all the way down my shaft. His hand grips my base, pumping slowly while he sucks my tip sloppily. Cursing, I toss my head back. “S-Stop t-teasing me, you ass.”

Sage chuckles, his hot breath fanning across my head. I shout at the sudden warmth wrapping around my cock and moan at the suction that is greatly appreciated. His tongue swirls around my head, sucking on it like a fucking professional, and he teases my slit. My eyes, which were once plastered shut, glance at the clock which reads 10:58.

It’s only been 5 minutes, yet I feel as if I’m ready to come. Fuck, he isn’t that good. I shake my head with determination but when I feel his hand palming my balls and his tongue against my head I scream with ecstasy and unload within his mouth.

Sage swallows it all down and even licks his lips afterwards, freak.

Panting, I fall back onto the bed, my eyes rolling into the back of my skull at the sudden orgasm I had received. Is it sad for me to say that this is actually a normal way for Sage to wake me up on the weekends? Because it is.

I think he has some sick pleasure of me withering beneath him. Not that I mind, it feels good.

Soft lips ascend up my thighs and I shiver. A tongue that I’m all too familiar with runs across my nipple and a mouth that I’ve become acquainted with over these past 3 months crashes itself against my own. I moan and run my fingers through his hair and when he pulls away he’s smiling, as usual.

“We’re going out today so I suggest you take a shower babe,” Sage chuckles, kissing my jaw and leaping off the bed to exit his room. Groaning, I get up from bed, staring at the boxers that I was wearing until a certain someone decided to “wake me up.”

Slipping into the bathroom I take a steaming hot shower. And when I’m finished Sage is waiting patiently for me on the bed, looking too smug for someone who finished sucking me off not even ten minutes ago.

“What are you so smug about?” I scoff, grabbing the clothes I brought with me, slipping them on and glancing back at Sage to see his eyes aren’t exactly on my face. I snap my fingers and catch his attention. “My eyes are up here, moron.”

Sage laughs, “Yeah I know, but your ass is down there.”

I groan. “Idiot.”

Said idiot hops off the bed and walks over to me. I stiffen the moment he wraps his arms around me. Sage pulls me flush against him, my arms becoming trapped between us. He places his head in the crock of my neck and I shiver at the feel of his warm breath against my neck.

This has been happening a lot lately. By this, I mean, him just…holding me, like I’m some type of precious jewel that he really doesn’t want to let go. And he’ll stand here with mine squirming nervously in his arms for minutes and I’m sure if I don’t do something to break whatever trance he’s in then we’d stay this way but I really don’t like it…

The feelings bubbling up inside me I don’t fully understand. The tingling sensations and the feeling of soaring is something that I don’t completely comprehend and it’s frightening, so I clear my throat and push him away, mumbling out a ‘we should go’, and walk out of his room before he can say anything.

I really don’t know what his problem is, but there’s obviously something wrong. What it is, I’m unsure, but I’m actually kind of frightened to ask. What if he pulls a Sage move and does something stupid? Or maybe there isn’t even a reason and he just wants to hug me…or something? If he does then he can. It’s not like I’ll shove him away, I mean…

We are dating. It’s normal to hug, sure I don’t want to cuddle, because that is far too girly. That’s something a woman wants to do, cuddle, hug, kiss, and speak sweet nonsense to each otherthat actually doesn’t sound half bad. Ah, ignore that!

Anyways, he can hug me and maybe…at night when we share a bed we can cuddle. So what the hell is his problem?

Maybe I should tell him all of this? I understand that I can make it seem like I’m not ok with any of that, but Sage knows how stubborn I am. He should just do it anyways, even if I do scold him afterwards!

I don’t want to tell him that he can do it. That just sounds so stupid, but Sage is a retard and probably doesn’t understand. Sighing, I shake my head and decide the hell with it, if he continues it I’ll tell him. If it stops then I can keep my pride and shut my trap.

Heading into the kitchen I find his mother there, who is as much of an odd ball as he is. She smiles at me the moment our eyes meet. I greet her with a very groggy ‘morning’ and she shouts, “Morning sweetie pie! Is there anything specific you’d like for breakfast?”

“No!” Sage replies for me, stumbling into the kitchen with his pants around his ankles. His mother and I laugh at his stupidity as he groans and manages to pull them the rest of the way up. “We’re going out to eat so he can’t eat anything here.”

“We are?” I ask curiously.

“Yes. Now lets go!” Sage grabs a hold of me and we’re out the door before I can say good-bye. Sighing, I shake my head and get into the passenger side. From the corner of my eye I see Sage bouncing in his seat with excitement, which makes me slightly worried.

What are we doing?

I ask this and Sage replies with a wink and a, “You‘ll see.”

Scowling, I cross my arms and lean back into the seat. I know not to argue with this child because although I am thick headed as well, he’s ten times worse especially when it comes to me and surprises. So I just relax and listen to him sing along to Short Stack.

Really…why am I dating this buffoon?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's almost over!
Only six more chapters to go =O

Comment&Subscribe?