Smile.

Sage.

Cameron’s smile is ten times more beautiful than I’ve ever imagined. It’s somewhat crooked, almost more of a superior smirk, but it’s beautiful none the less and suits him perfectly. And whenever he does it, he looks so angelic, like something that should be put onto every magazine and billboard on this planet.

Because really, it’s just that amazing. His straight white teeth seem to shine and I can’t help but think he needs to be in a tooth paste commercial. And those cute little dimples, yes he has them and it’s just so perfect and I know I’m going to have to see it again and again. There is no way I’ll be able to live without it.

And the fact that he is now my boyfriend, two treats in one night. Now come on, that is just bloody perfect! Sighing, I fall back onto my bed with the biggest shit eating grin I’ve ever had. Yes, today was great and went even better than planned.

I saw that sweet, sweet smile I’ve always dreamed of. I heard his adorable giggles and contagious laughter. Those little dimples of his and that soft side he hardly shows, yeah I saw those too. And it was utterly perfect, nothing could beat it, ever.

Sighing contently, I curl up under the covers and shut my eyes. Really, I don’t want today to end, but Cameron isn’t here. He’s back at his apartment, but I’ll see him at school tomorrow and that’s all that matters.

So I force myself to go to sleep, to make this night go by fast so that tomorrow I can see him.

~

“Good morning! Did I mention that you are looking rather ravishing this day? Not that you don’t every day.” I chirp, exactly one month after I officially asked Cameron out.

Cameron glares. “Shut up, Sage.”

Ah, he’s back to his normal ol’ self. Not that I mind, I love that bitchy and stubborn attitude of his. It’s more of a turn on than anything. Chuckling, I press a lingering kiss to his lips. “Mm, love you too babe.”

The moment I say it, love, he smiles and it’s enough to make my heart stop all its movements. No blood is rushing to any part of my body and I’m sure I could die a happy man right here and now, but the kiss he plants against my cheek wakes me up from my slumber and quietly, almost so that I can’t hear it he whisper, “I like you too.”

Fuck yes. Life is good.

Grabbing his hand, we make way to first period. Sure, there’s a bunch of assholes who throw snobby comments our way, but we don’t really hear them because we’re both too busy arguing over whether Cameron has an obsession with studying or he just cares.

I personally call it an obsession, because even if I’m over he’s studying. Even if I’m sitting there with just boxers, trying my best to seduce the sexy beast, he doesn’t take his eyes off those damn books. So yes, it is an obsession. End of story.

In first period Cameron and I sit side by side. He ends up helping me with the class work and when we finish it’s time for second period. And the day goes on and when it finally ends I shout happily.

“Come on Cameron, lets go to the park!”

“Why?” He seems a little appalled, why I have no idea. It’s the park. What’s no fucking amazing about the park?

“Because it’s the park.” That should have justified it, but apparently Cameron is stranger than I thought.

“Parks are for children.”

“Parks have no age limit! Now lets go.” And I drag my victim to the car. Sighing, he shakes his head but does as he’s told and we make it to the park in no time. When we do, I smile and hop out, going straight for the swings.

Cameron is standing there awkwardly and when I notice him I laugh. “You know the moment I mentioned it you wanted to swing.”

Scoffing, Cameron asks like it’s nothing and takes a seat on the swing. Almost immediately he starts pumping his legs, getting higher and higher until he can’t go anymore. And I have no idea how long the two of us simply swing side by side, but the sun is beginning to set and people are leaving.

Cameron slows to a stop and so do I. We both continue to sit here though and watch the sun set. Colors of purple and blue shooting across the sky, high lighting the stars that are slowly appearing and the moon shining brightly above.

I grin and grab hold of the chain, bringing his swing to mine. Cameron looks at me curiously, but when I touch his lips with my own he sighs contently, kissing back just as eagerly. We break apart and I rest my forehead against his own, whispering for only him to hear.

“I love you.”

And I know he won’t say it back, but hearing “like” is just as good, because it’s progress. One day I’ll get him to say it,or scream it. But for now I am willing to stick with like because it’s Cameron. It’s an accomplishment.

“We should head home,” he announces, getting off his swing and helping me off my own. “It’s late.”

“Stay the night?” I nearly plead, holding him in my arms and running my hands up his spine. I’m actually surprised he didn’t mention anything about how he’s being treated submissively but whatever I won’t mention it.

Rolling his eyes, Cameron bites his lip in contemplation and replies. “I’ll call and ask.”

And he does just that to learn that it is in fact ok. I jump with joy and kiss his cheek happily because my parents aren’t home. It’ll just be me and him and everyone knows what goes on when no one is around!

But, of course, if he is too tired to participate or just doesn’t want to I won’t make him. I want a make out session at least though, because he always walks around in nothing but his boxers at my house and it’s damn tempting.

He should take responsible for his actions! He is, after all, the responsible one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Sage!
He so funny ;D
Any one have any idea's on what I should make Johnny from Get Scared?
He says I have to but idk what to make and i'm serious
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment&Subscribe?