Smile.

Cameron.

I never thought I’d see the time where I find myself laughing and smiling everyday. I never thought I’d live long enough to hear someone say I love you. I never thought I’d find that special someone who made my heart do every unhealthy thing known to man kind and make me shiver with a mere glance. I never thought I’d find love, but I did.

I found it in a boy, of all places. Not just any boy, but Sage Tanner. Really? I never would have thought, never would have dreamed of me being with him. If anything, I thought I’d find myself an educated girl with goals, instead I got myself an idiotic boy who probably can’t even spell ‘goals.’

Not that I’m complaining. There’s nothing wrong about being with Sage. In all honesty, I kind of…love it. The way his hand feels in mine, the sound of his voice, his laughter, the feel of his lips, and the simplest of touches ghosting across my skin, really everything he does to me makes my heart soar.

The feelings I get for him are cliché, really they are, but I think everyone needs that. I think we all need a bit of cliché in our life, because it makes things all a little bit better.

And I love the way he doesn’t care that I live in an apartment that’s too small for my family. I love how he can get along so well with my siblings and my father. I love that he doesn’t tease me like everyone else for not having money and how he still stands up for me when others dare to make fun of me.

Sure, it’s girly for me to be the one simply standing by while he’s the one doing the protecting, but I guess it’s all right to be held every once in a while rather than to hold.

I like Sage holding me. I like everything he does to me, actually. But I would never admit this aloud, I’d never voice these thoughts to him. If I did I can’t even imagine how much his ego would inflate. And honestly, I don’t want him to know.

These thoughts are far too embarrassing to voice. So I keep it all to myself, but I do my best to show him how I feel by holding his hand, cuddling, making him breakfast, or bottoming during sex, because I really think he does take some sick pleasure in seeing me withering beneath him.Weirdo.

Speaking of Sage, I have to go, he’s calling for me. We’re going out on another date today, once again I have no clue where to. But knowing him it’s probably going to be romantic and will lead to sex and whispering useless romantic nothings into each others ears. But I’m ok with that, because being with Sage is all I need.

And if doing all this makes him happy than I’m willing to go through with it. Please, don’t tell him any of this though, because if he hears someone say this to him I know that he’ll just go crazy. I put up with his ways enough.

“Cameron, my wonderful sex on legs, lets go or we’re gonna be late!” Sage calls, running into the bedroom to embrace me. I smile the moment his arms are around me and sigh, leaning my head into his chest, which shocks him. “Is something wrong, babe?”

I shake my head, because how can anything be wrong? I have everything that I could possibly want. Even if my pride won’t let me say it, I know that this is the best and it’s what I’ve always wanted. I smile and look up at Sage who is smiling too and I lean up to press my lips against his.

He applies as much pressure as I am. And really, it’s just a simple kiss shared between two lovers. But it’s enough to make me feel on top of the world. When we pull apart, I run my fingers across his cheek, a motion he seems to like because he smiles every time and grips my hand in his own.

And I curl my fingers around his and whisper the truth, “I love you, Sage.”

He smiles, because he loves it when I say it first. I guess he finds it a way of me showing that I really do care. “I love you too, Cameron.”

I’ve learned over the time that I’ve spent with Sage that it’s ok to laugh. It’s ok to depend on others and to let people in from time to time. It’s ok to make friends and to love. And it’s definitely ok to smile, and I make sure I do that everyday.

Thank you Sage, for teaching me everything, for teaching me to smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
-cries- I can't believe it's over! -sniffle sniffle-
My babies have grown up so fast...
I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did!

Comment?