Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Adam is your egoistical narcissist.
Who everybody loves! Sometimes?
A player... a hot, attractive, selfish, arrogant player.
Toying with girls is his hobby. It's his talent.
That is until he meets the mystery girl; Ever.
A girl whom is neither his type or in his league.
But that doesn't stop him from chasing her.
  1. Treasure Hunt.
    Adam is locked in his room. Sneaking out is his only option. He's thirsty, frustrated and bored. He needed a girl. And not any average girl, he needed a girl on the brink of extinction.
  2. The Chase.
    Adam had gone nowhere with his search. It was driving him insane. He needed someone so bad, and quick! And just as he gives in, he finds her fleeing and chases her immediantly.
  3. Fallen Hard.
    He lost her! Or has he? The cat like girl emerges and Adam feels a feeling he would rather forget.
  4. She Emerges.
    Ok... so maybe he was nervous and slightly scared. Who knows? It was a night to be marked, such a short yet magnificent night.
  5. Reunited.
    Ever never left Adam's mind since that night. He had dreamt of her, thought of her whenever possible. And whilst thinking he'll never see her again...
  6. Destructive.
    Adam's aall nervous, but happy. They were in the same class! But that alone doesn't satisfy Adam, when she states the unforgiveable.
  7. The Plan.
    The shock was to much for Adam to handle. To think the hottest boy in school could be frogotten, the shame. But that doesn't stop Carl from putting the weirdest thoughts in Adams head.
  8. Questioning.
    Love? It seemed like a foreign world to Adam, but then again the amount of girl he's been through has gained him some confidence in that section. With a short breath he asked Ever out... on a double date.
  9. Detours.
    Adam is losing it. Clearly. On their journey to the ice cream parlor, the cut through 'Blackberry Parl' which can only lead to bad news. And it does.
  10. The Darkness.
    The chapter for the pair of the girls. They manage to bond. Slightly. Only for it to crumble when Ariel leaves Ever for a while to come back with a nightmare waiting for her.
  11. The Realization.
    Adam has lost it. Well, that's what he thinks. His feelings are finally taking over him, as he realises what hsi feelings are whilst lip locking with some random chick at some random party. The ending?
  12. Enlightenment.
    It's been a while since Adam last saw Ever. And Ariel is not helping, by blocking his path. A path which also ends up bumping into someone that will soon change everything Adam was trying to build.
  13. A Virgin.
    Feelings and regret catch up to Adam as Carl unravels a secret he thought his friend knew already. Seems they aren't as close as they thought they were?
  14. The Music Store.
    Just great. Adam and Carl had managed to lose sight of Ariel and Ever. Adam's so 'called' date is already crashing down, until they decide to use their brain and find them. Adam and Ever finally get some alone time, can things get any better? Oh, yes
  15. The Kiss.
    Awkwardness, was the only way to describe how they were feeling. But with Adam and Ever all alone again, they bump into someone new and end up in a world of their own. A very passionate world at that.
  16. Obsessions and Faults.
    Adam is in a tight spot. Yes, he's kissing the girl he was most in love with. But he seems to be getting greedy. Her smiles aren't helping his supressed urges, but he doesn't supress them for long until he confesses in the end.
  17. Meetings.
    Adam is confused. His feelings are over loading and muddling up his brain at the same time. Although when one person has so much meetings with so many people in a short amount of time, who can blame him?
  18. Cheaters Kiss.
    Adam has no way to get out of his date Olivia, great. But considering they were friends, he might as well give in. Until things get a bit too hectic when Ever stubles on a scene she'd rather forget.
  19. Overflowing feelings.
    Adam has succesfuly caught Ever, in more ways than one. Whats going on? Who owuld have thought that Ever would be the first to sprout her feelings. Feeligns Adam never knew even existed within her.
  20. Her thoughts.
    It's back to the girls when Ever visits Ariel right after her encounter with Adam. She consults Ariel with her feelings and bit by bit Ever's mystery begins to unravel.
  21. Unneeded interruptions.
    With Adam in a 'happy-go' mood, he decided to visit Ever. Only for his happy mood to be halted to a stop but an unwanted guest, or bystander who takes a toll on the story as he knows secrets, many secrets that begin to unravel. He will be the root c
  22. Hidden Feelings.
    As Adam and Ever take a trip to the nurse's office, as well as a trip away from the drama. Thing's begin to play as they become relativley close in the love scene Adam has created.
  23. Twisted Thoughts.
    Ever's alone, and that is never a good sign. Especailly when Olivia decides to pay a visit to her, and not a happy at that. Read as Ever not only unravels a hidden memory but a completely twisted thought.
  24. A Clue.
    Theres not much time; things are beginning to unravel, and secrets can no longer be kept. For now. Ever's traumatic moments are beginning to come clear, as well as the fact that Ariel is involved. But how? Jeremy's presence isn't helping either by ca
  25. Evil Plans.
    Jeremy's hidden plan is becoming clear. Too clear. Airel and Carl's worries become reality as Ever and Adam are left on thin ice; things are breaking, quikly, and so are they.
  26. His Contradicition.
    Adams idiocy is reaching a new level; either that or he's running away from something he subconsciounsly knows can harm him and the people around him. Ever also shows a big turn in events as she sets her image on a rollercaoster. Things are beginning
  27. Pass The Parcel.
    Explanations are needed, and fast. Ariel finally lets out what's all 'whacko' about Ever. But Adam isn't amused. Not in the slightest. Carl's feeligns are becoming to heavy to handle. And the truth is more far away than anyone can imagine.
  28. Break Downs.
    Now that everything is out in the open, Adam's mental state has taken a turn for the worse. Why did this have to happen? Everything was going well after all, but nothings perfect. And certainly Ever isn't.
  29. The Cover Up.
    It's been a while since that day. It wouldn't be a bad idea if everyone took a break from the unwanted. Relaxing was the best thing Ariel and carl could for their dear friends. So a trip to the amusment park had been their best idea.
  30. Legends Under The Moon.
    Depressing as it maybe, feelings must be resolves. Especailly if the one you love the most needs healing. Adam is useless in these sutiation, as well as the fact that a hidden phobia has shown. Adam and Ever must tackle their heights.
  31. A Tyrants Dismay.
    The introduction of Open Day, a time where people can visit the school like its museum, and the usage of their students, who are the musueams peices, onyl brings Carl pure dismay and anger, whereas it brings Adam excitement.
  32. Melting Thin Ice.
    Cooking, something Adam clearly wasn't made for. Interactions between Olivia, who decided to interject again, get hot and fierce. Whilst a conversation between Ariel and Adam just makes the feeling of friendship glow.
  33. The Other Half.
    Olivia's changed. Is that even possible? And not even that, she's even gone far enough to inform Adam of a certain event that had once happened between her and Ever. But what will happen when Adam hears she was sent to the infirmary, as she isn't who
  34. A Switch.
    Adam has suddenly become visible in a world of the unknown. How he got there? Well, blame Ever, who not only has lost her memories but as turned into a person Adam wish never existed.
  35. The Witch.
    Doctor, are the reason why millions of thousands of people are able to live their lifes? So the fact that they are good, kind hearted people would be normal? Well if only that was true. Ever's Doctor isn't one would call 'chirpy' in fact she just may
  36. Another Misunderstood Being.
    Adam is by far on the verge of losing his mind. Well, who could blame him. His girlfriend loses her memories everytime she falls asleep an now he finds out that the girl he is so in love doesn't exist? Can his love really stay that strong?
  37. The End.
    Carl and Ariel are left with a dazed Ever. Neither of them sure what to do anymore. Watching your boyfriend cry isn't an easy thing.
  38. Time Passes.
    Things change. Especailly when your given a year. New people. New friendship, maybe even a new you. But the past can never be rewritten. And that is something need's to learn.