Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Treasure Hunt.

It was her.
It was definitely her.
It was her!
But where had she been?
Where had she gone?
Oh, how I missed her.
You’ve come back, my one and only.

***

He was so bored.
So amazingly bored.
So bored.
It was infuriating!
He wanted to do something! Get out! Party! Make out? Have sex!
Whatever it was, he wanted to do it. He hated being at home the most – it was so painful being unsociable. Not that he was – just for a certain amount of time he was. But it still killed him.
Therefore he did what he must do, and sneaked out.
It wasn’t his fault – being locked up in his room for longer than twenty four hours was hazardous to his life. “A life or death situation.” That’s it! Isn’t it?

With the decision thought up and decided, he headed for his overly large closet for an obvious ‘used-too-much’ blue and black checkered hooded jumper, a pair of purposely ripped , baggy jeans and some worn traditional, worn out trainers.
Perfect!
For the finishing touch, he took his hands into his hair and messed with it, causing his hair to spike up in different directions, yet it suited well with his straight fringe that scratched across his forehead.
Aren’t I fit? He thought arrogantly as he stared at his reflection with a smirk.
Wait for him Ladies because Adam Shettler is on his way...

“Adam!?” Several girls squealed as he reared into their view.
Ah... this was more like it.
Oh, how he had missed the toxic yet addicting smell of over dose perfume and make up. Not because it actually had a nice smell, just because he knew that there were actually girls around him. He could use them until he was satisfied.
He was starving. A guy needs to get off with a fit girl on a daily bases. Well Adam did (and could) at least.

He took a brief look at the girls around him; Hmm... they were sexy, but he needed sexier, or at least someone more interesting, he needed someone exciting, yet different. He needed to go on a hunt for something... something on the brink extinction?
The girls that flocked around him like sheep were plain, and used. They had reached their expired date and he didn’t need them. So he did what he always did, he cut ties with them. Their expressions amused him slightly; from laughing their guts out thinking it was a joke, to slowly facing down to frowns showing obvious sign of anger, and the last was a sigh of ‘knowing’ this going to happen, and went to find someone else worthwhile.
Ah... how he loved his power. He was invincible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm...
thanks for reading?
I have uploaded the same story on both quizilla and wattpad.com :))
with relatively the same user name.
please enjoy!