Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Realization.

“Aw... come on Adam...” She moaned.
Who ‘she’ was, was far from Adam’s mind.
He just wasn’t in the mood for going out, for partying, for making out, not even for SEX!
No... he wanted sex... he wanted it bad.
What guy his age didn’t?
But he didn’t want it with some random chick; whether she was hot or not, he just didn’t want it.
Nope, he wanted someone else.
And he refused to admit then fact that he wanted her so bad, that he would get angry and upset and the slightest things just because of her.

He was at a party.
Someone’s party, probably didn’t even know the person, but not like that ever happened.

“Hey, Adam.” She seductively whispered in his ear. “Wan’na do some-thing?” she said, breaking the words and nibbling on his ear.
With a shrug he placed his lips on hers, slowly parting them and shoving his tongue in her mouth as if it was nothing. She was surprised, but that didn’t stop her. She forced herself to sit on his lap as he was about to place his hands up her shirt something popped.
It was pretty random, more like perfectly timed.
It was an image, a very, very clear image; of someone, someone important, someone precious, unique and beautiful. Her smooth locks flying the warm air of the night, her faint and elegant figure perfectly lined in the right places and her breath-taking smile; that picture of that night never left his mind.

He refused to forget it.

With his heart pounding a 100 miles per hour, his face heating up and blushing hard, he pushed the girl off him and legged it to the front door.
What was wrong with him?
He never needed to reject a girl that hot... was she hot?
He didn’t get a very good look at her face, and too be honest he hasn’t been noticing other girls lately either.
Even though he had a new toy now and again, it never stopped him from being with her girls to relieve himself.

Oh god.

“Adam!” Carl shouted after him, but Adam didn’t hear a thing. Everything, every single thing was blocked by his heart, his breath, her voice, her laughter... everything was about her!
Stop, stop, stop!

“Woah!” Adam flopped as Carl jumped on his back, only to cause the two boys to fall over on the side walk.
“Carl...” Adam snarled between his lips. His back had managed to do a retarded and painful crack on the placement. Not a pleasant sensation in the least.
“Was’sup?” Carl grinned a grin so stupidly mischievous and ‘innocent’ it pissed him off. “Mind getting off me, you fool!?”
“Sure... after you tell me what’s up.” His grin morphed into his smirk.
And with rolling eyes, “There’s nothing wrong. No wait, actually you are what’s wrong – have you gained weight or something, fat bastard!”
“Yeah, most likely.” Carl sighed, jumping up and pulling Adam with him. “Ariel says ‘don’t eat enough’ and that I ‘am too skinny’, therefore she stuffs god knows what down my throat, which is so deliciously lovely I can’t help but eat more!” Carl looked as if he as reminiscing on torture sessions, even though he fairly liked her food.

“Why listen to her?”
“Why not?” Adam still hadn’t figured it out, but Carl was waiting for him to notice in his own time. It would be quite the funny show.

“So, wan’na tell me why you were running out as if you saw a ghost?” Carl sneered, with one eye brow raised up and a hand stocking his ‘imaginary beard’.
“Oh... it’s nothing really.” Adam shrugged it off as if it was nothing. Since he got the chance to calm down, everything seemed more open them before.
“What do you mean ‘nothing’? Something obviously happened.” His knitted his eyebrows. Curiosity was taking over Carl, and that was one thing he could not control.
“Well, yeah...?” Adam thought about ti lightly, as Carl became more and more impatient. “Want to spit it out before I choke it out?” Carl snapped.

“Well I just realised it, you know?”
“Realised what?”
“That I am in love with Ever.”

HA!?