Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Enlightenment.

It was weird feeling; love.
To be honest, Adam wasn’t even sure if it was ‘love’.
But that was his best conclusion.

Sure, he had crushes and erections over other girls, but those feelings died just as fast as they came. But not Ever, she was different.
She made his heart pound like drums, threatening to rip out of his chest. She occupied every inch of every second, of everyday, of his brain.
His thoughts.

That night he figured his feelings, he didn’t only have a very inappropriate dream, and he had also decided to do something.
Say sorry?
Get to know her better.
Be nicer.

She wasn’t a toy to him.
She never was.
Just another part of his mind game; trying to hypnotize him.

“Ariel!” He grinded his teeth in frustration as she vacantly blocked Adam’s way into Ever’s form room. What was she doing at a time like this?
“Ariel?” Carl popped up from behind with puppy eyes.
She wasn’t going or planning to budge for either of them.

“What?” She asked as if she was doing something completely justified.
“Move your fat as out of the way!” Adam demanded. “Excuse me! She has a very nice ass, thank you!” Carl interjected without hesitation, or awareness of the situation.
There was a pause, “No.”
Ugh! Whatever, he just ended up pushing her out of the way, but he didn’t get far, before she pulled the back of his collar; chocking him and dragging him back out.

“Fine, whatever. I can’t really stop you from talking to her... ever, and I can’t be bothered...” She sighed, pushing him lightly against the wall. He was obviously stronger than her, but there was something serious about the way she was talking to him, that made him comply with her words.
“If you ever, ever hurt her, in any way; mentally or physically. I will take pleasure in cutting your gentiles off and feeding them to dogs. You hear me?” She glared whilst grinding her teeth. Now that was a threat which cause Adam to Shiver.

With a nod, he had agreed, not fully understand the meaning behind her words, but understanding that the two had become relatively close over the past week.

With one step he entered the class room to be delighted to see Ever in the back corner of the class looking out of the window. And as he approached her, a voice he wished never existed sang, “Ah – it’s Adam!” A past girlfriend of his approached – shit. “How ya’ been babe?”
“Oh, Olivia? Oh um, I am good.”
“I haven’t seen you in a while. Where ya’ been?” She giggle, clinging to his arm.
“Here and there, been pretty busy is all.”He wanted to cut the conversation as short as possible.
“Really? So why you here?” She asked curiously whilst popping her gum.
“Visiting a friend.”
“Who?”
“Someone?”
“A girl.”
“...yup.”
“Girlfriend?”
“Nope. Friend.”
“Oh.”

Olivia gave him a sly smile before walking away. She was going to keep an eye on him, just to make sure on the bitch who decided to make an attempt on her man. She never really got over their break up. It was short, sexual and suffocating.

Adam warily trod down the classroom. Thankfully the majority of the other half of the year didn’t know who he was, there were girl who found him attractive but then again, there were types like Adam in that half of the year as well.

“E-Ever?” He cleared his throat as he stood over her.
She seemed more beautiful than the last time he saw; which was last week. He was deprived of her, and now that she was in front of him, only made his thirst for her worse.
She didn’t answer; she barely even took in his existence.
“Ever?” Still, no reaction.
He tapped her shoulder and called her name again.

She robotically turned to face Adam, who now was bent on his knees, for eye level. They both kept silent as she stared at him sceptically. Her heart was beating softly for some reason, and her face became warm. What was this feeling? She seemed to be deciphering something. That’s right, she was trying to remember. What had Ariel said about this boy? Something?
His name, start with his name, you can do it.
“A...” She winced as her brain throbbed against her skull. Adam was confused but amused as she struggled for some reason. “Adam?”

Shock hit Adam pretty fast. He had blush a hard crimson red and Goosebumps ran down his arms. It was a sweet sensation, a perfect one; which made his heart tighten in a light but painful way. Oh, he loved her. Loved her so much it actually hurt.
But there was something he was missing. With her saying his name, there was something that changed everything. “Oh, that’s right.” He blushed a smile so gracious and beautiful, it sent butterflies to Ever’s stomach.

It was the first time she had said his name.