Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

A Virgin.

Carl felt a twinge of disgust as his best friend sat in front of him with huge, happy and hypnotizing smile.
Ugh, something good happened.
As Carl sat there, trying to enjoy the pizza he had bought, Adam sat there daydreaming about god knows what, with a huge, smug grin that really, Carl wanted to punch off.

“Okay... spit it out.” Carl sighed with a mouth full of cheese. “Adam?” Carl could not believe his eyes as Adam sat there oblivious of his surroundings.
“Oi, you twat!” Carl flew a bow to Adams skull, bringing him back to earth.

“Mmm... what? Oh, hey Carl!” Adam lazily smiled at his friend, completely unaware of the pain that was inflicted towards is head.
Carl was shocked... amazed and flabbergasted at the fact that Adam most likely didn’t even know who he was at that moment.
Of course, Adam is quite stupid and dense, scratch out the A’s he miraculously gets in his subjects, but this was going far.

“Wan’na tell me what put you in that idiotically annoying mood?” Carl cocked an eyebrow as he grinded on his pizza crust. They always seemed too crispy.
“What are you talking about?” A grin was still plastered on his face.
“Why are you smiling so much, fool?”
“Can’t I smile?”
“Not unless you have a reason.”

There was a pause as Adam thought about it, before a smile played on his lips again, “Well, it’s about Ever and you’ll laugh anyway.” Adam blushed slightly, brushing his fingers through his brown and shimmering hair, as he placed the other hand on his face; hiding his embarrassment.
Failing.

“Of course it’s about her,” He chuckled. As hysterical as Chris found it, Adam had finally understood everything, well mostly everything, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. But nevertheless he was happy for him, surprisingly. “Come on... say it!”

“Well, I got inside her form room, which by the way, where did you disappear to after that, and Jesus, Ariel was annoying me, and then there was Olivia, and she wouldn’t stop talking, going blah blah blah, then I saw Ever, well, I saw her before but I got distracted, and then when I could finally talk to her, she started acting all cute and confused, I just bent there watching her and then she said it, she said my name. And it was the first time, and I feel so happy!” He had managed to spill the whole paragraph in one breath, leaving himself gasping for oxygen.

Child.

Carl’s expression varied. At first it was a quite soft, I-am-listening face, but then it turned into a shocked one, clearly not understanding what he had just said, and as he began to un-code Adam’s words, a smile, more of a smirk had grown on his face before he burst out in hysteric; laughing.
“Your right,” He cried. “I would laugh!”

Adam blushed in embarrassment. He had just realised how humiliating his rant was.
Therefore, he began to laugh with his friend.

Everyone in the canteen turn their heads, giving the two laughing hooligans a glare and stare of confusion. But the boys didn’t care; it had been a while since they had managed to laugh so much.

Adam knew Carl was having trouble at home. It was substantial thing - an almost normal thing. But it was at situation like these, that Adam used his dense and idiotic way, and pretended not know or care. Just to give a sense of relief to Carl; that there was a place he could go to, when he wanted to get away from things, relax, chill and forget reality for a moment. Only for a moment.

“By the way, am I still on for coming over today?” Carl asked, taking another bite of his pizza. They had managed to stop laughing, for now. “Yop! My parent’s aren’t home. But we can’t have a party, there still upset about the whole ‘sex’ thing, even though it was... at least three weeks ago?” He sighed in frustration, not only because they were upset, but now a feeling of regret at eventually come over him, as he thought about how he lost his virginity so easily.

Falling in ‘love’ had made him think about a lot of regretful things.

“Hmm... I think, they have a right to.” Carl mumbled under his breath.
“Ha?” Adam chocked, spitting the majority of his ‘lucazade’ out. “I don’t think you have a right to talk.”
“What do you mean?” Carl raised an eyebrow.
“You’re not exactly Mr ‘Nun’ either.”
“What are you talking about? I’m a virgin. I am saving it for someone.”

Adam fell of his seat. Literally.
The bam had caused uproar of laughter.
But he didn’t care; he had sworn he was hearing things.
Carl was a virgin? That was impossible.
The amount of girls he had, the amount of time they had followed him home and done stuff was endless.
Yet, he never went ‘fully’ with one?

Adam felt sick.
He felt odd, disgusted with himself as he stared at his blushing friend.
It was until that moment that Adam had realised what a mistake he had done in his life.

How utterly horrible.