Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Music Store.

Ok!
So eventually Adam got over his ‘I lost my virginity too soon’ phase.
He had decided to start anew, and be sure not have ‘it’ with anyone other than Ever.
God... that was going to be hard.

Back to their ‘little’ dilemma...
“Have you found her yet?” Adam asked, gasping for air.
“No, but they couldn’t have gone far.” Carl retorted.
They had both been running for their lives.
Why?
Well, let’s just say a certain two girls decided to go and get lost, or run away, leaving the two lonesome boys to chase after them.

“This was meant to be date... right?” Adam pondered; wandering if Ever agreeing to go to the High St. [Mall] with him was true. He wasn’t sure.

For the past week he had tried to ask her out for lunch, hanging out, or whatever, just to be friends with her. But several things had blocked his way.
One of them was Ariel herself; the bitch took whatever chance she had to hog Ever to herself.
The second one was the fact that Ever barely even cared about Adam’s existence.
Shocker?
Not really, he’s gotten used it.
Which only caused his motivation to grow.
And the third was that she could barely identify who he was every day.
He was too thick-headed to understand why.

“Calm down Adam... you’re not dreaming!” Carl inputted, whilst tapping his back. Only to receive a, ‘I-am-not-that-stupid’ glance.
“Okay, okay. Idea... ideas? Where the hell would Ariel go to shop, that normal teenage girls wouldn’t go to?”
A couple of seconds later...
“HMV!” Carl burst out with pride.
“What the hell is that?”
“A Music store! How, in gods name, do you not know that!?”
“I dun’no... I don’t usually shop, unless I’m dragged by some girl. And they are the type of girls, who enjoy looking at themselves in the mirror as they get changed in front of me.”
“Jesus, for all the year I’ve known you, I am sorry I haven’t said this before; You need a life!” Carl gasped before he grabbed a hold of Adam’s wrist, dragging him in the direction of the music store he knew so well.
“I don’t want to hear that from a virgin!”

“Ariel... where is Carl and Adain?” Ariel was not happy in the least bit.
She had tried to keep Adam away from Ever by all means.
He was beginning to irritate her more than before.

Ariel sighed, “Ever...” She groaned as she placed two warm and delicate hands around Ever’s soft, peach skinned cheeks and made her focus on her eyes. “Remember... his name is Adam... Adam... Adam...” She chanted the rhythm into her mind.
Hypnotizing her, almost.

“Adam?” Ever chirped, as if she finally understood a math solution.
Which would be pretty unbelievable, considering Ever exceeds the highest in maths.
The irony.

“Jeez... I have no idea why I am helping the two of you.”
But she did. She wanted to make sure Ever was alright before letting her fall into the deep depths that is Adam Shettler.
What had came over her? For Ariel to suddenly help out, an almost stranger was... extremely common.
Dammit! She hated her weak side!

Except for the fact that Ever was strangely familiar.
What was it about her, that brought everyone close to her?
Because seriously, the girl attracts too much attention, and it’s not only her amazingly, humongous curly hair that catches it.

“They’ll be finding us soon...” She warily thought under her breath. It wasn’t like she wanted to come with those two bimbos. But Adam has been too persistent in his chase, that she was getting tired of it.
“You spoke too soon my lovely Ariel!” Carl sung as he attacked Ariel from the back. Wrapping his hand tenderly, but tightly around her neck and nuzzling his head in her neck.
Shivers ran down her spine before flinging him off her.
“Oh look... Ever, they found us.” She clicked her tongue in dismay and crossed her hands over her chest.
“Adam!” Ever giggled randomly, shocking Adam happily.

“Well, well. Ariel Van Blanche,” Carl said, slowly saying her full name, in a well toned French accent.
Yes, Ariel is French.
“What?” She hissed at him, she hated her name the most.
But before she got any response, Carl had grabbed her by the arm and fled from the store, leaving an air headed Ever and a confused, but happy Adam.

‘Yes, we’re finally are alone! Good going Carl!’ Adam cheered to himself, finally loving the fact he could have some quality time with her.
He dreamed of this day.
“So... Ev-” He was stopped midway to find her staring intently at a pair of headphones attached to the wall. Adam observed her intently as she played with them, probably not knowing what they were.
She was like a child, only just discovering technology.
It was amazingly cute.

“Ever? Wan’na listen to something?” Adam thoughtfully asked, she responded with glistening and anticipating eyes, then nodded.
Jesus Christ, Adam more self control then he thought he had, otherwise he would have attack her by now.
“Here...” He stood behind her and place the big, rounded head phones over her headed, lightly brushing his hand against the curly hair, letting the fragrance of lavender linger on every touch, causing him to tremble.
Without focusing Adam played any song, which Ever responded well to.
It was a fast temp guitar and with drum symbols in the background, it was fast yet soothing. She was enjoying it, until the ‘screamo’ came in, shouting and lunging into her ear causing her to jump back in fright, yanking the headphones off her, only just to tumble onto the floor, landing on her behind.

Adam stared at her with wide eyes, hand covering his mouth, smothering his laughter.
“That was scary...” She giggled at herself.
“Pfft...” Adam continue to hold back his laughter, then bent on his knees to help her up. “Need help?” He chuckled a blushing smile.
Surprising her yet again, as her heart made a continuous leap, she crawled backwards only to bang her back into a CD rack, causing one or two CD’s to fall.

So many surprises were happening in a row that Adam couldn’t contain it, he had laugh out loud. Therefore depriving him of everyone’s attention.
Great. But it didn’t stop him from laughing, and eventually Ever joined in, the two were laughing hysterically on the floor. And the staffs were debating as to whether they should kick them out or let them have their fun.

They were feeling generous today.

“Okay, okay. We should leave Adam.” Ever chocked back her giggled. She hadn’t felt so light hearted in... Well let’s just says she had never felt so light-hearted.
She was having fun. Blocking out her daily tortures was easier when she was around Adam, or so she had read.

As she got herself up from the floor, dusting off her jeans, she stole a glance at Adam who was still on the floor, staring at her intently.
This only caused her heart to flutter obliviously, “A-Adam?”
“Hmmm?”
“Are you okay?” She said bending down to him, staring back sceptically, whilst waving her hand in front of his face.
“I wander...” He chuckled, before grasping one of her crooked lock of hair and twirling the loops around his index finger.
The soft feel of her hair set his pheromones running again.

“Adam?” She tilted backwards, blushing.
Adam took in her image slightly, before pulling her ear to his lips, “So cute...” He whispered and quickly pecked her on the lips.

After that his movement had become fast, lightening fast.
In an instant he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the shop.

Both hearts beating at the speed of jet.
Both faces painted with the color red.
Both hands leaking of sweat.
And both lips burning sweetly.