Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Kiss.

Awkwardness.
It is a mutual feeling that no one liked.
Well almost no one, for those who like it; you’re a bunch of ‘need help’ people.
But most people like to cut awkward into two groups; nice awkward, or just plan horrible awkward.
The nice one is a very rare one.

Then again, the awkward Ariel, Carl, Adam and Ever were having, was a mixture of the two.
Which could either be considered chaotic or just plain good.
Who knows?

So, there they were on there so called ‘double date’ in... McDonald's; your average teenage affordable franchise.
Adam didn’t know if this day was turning out for the better or for the worst.

Sure, he managed to get on a date with Ever.
Even though she probably didn’t understand that herself.
But then there was the two boys losing them, well, more like; letting them escape.
Then it turns to the kiss, it was a small kiss, a sweet one.
A kiss completely foreign to Adam’s usually one for sure.
And now this.

The confusion was too much for Adam to handle, literally.
He kept replaying the kiss in his mind over and over again.
What the heck was that anyway!?
A peck!? He pecked her! The Adam Shettler, the play boy of the year, the reason why the increase of girls lost their virginity at such an early age, is getting all shaken up over a peck!?
He couldn’t believe himself; at least add some tongue in it!

He was regretting it now.
Wishing he would of held his lips longer there.
She didn’t seem to hate it, so why didn’t he take advantage over that?
His hormones were acting up again, and a bunch of inappropriate images popped into his head.

Adam mentally smacked himself and focused on the soaked in oil fast food set in front of him. “Ugh...” He groaned as he stuffed his mouthful of chips and placed his hand onto the bulge that emitted from below his belt. He couldn’t hold it!
“I-uh... I need to go the bathroom!” He declared in an echoing voice and shot for the stairs, leading to the second floor.

Carl stared vacantly at the empty seat in front of him. He knew something happened and he knew what Adam was doing right now. He wanted to giggle but then he noticed the two girls beside him n a state of confusion.
“Jesus, do we need to know that!? Eating nevertheless...” Ariel muttered irritatingly under her breath as she took a bite of her Big Mac. Ever giggled in response, “He’s so weird...”

“So Ever...” Carl decided to take Adam absence as an opportunity to see exactly what Adam was seeing in her. He never got to talk to her before. “I’ve been wandering... what the heck is your second name?”
Ever blinked furiously as she stared at Carl. She never took n his image fully until now; pure red hair that grazed softly against his forehead and ear; almost like fire. It was beautiful. With emeralds as eyes, it was hard not to feel intimidated by him, but he had soft features that showed his playful yet sarcastic side. Ever liked Carl.
“Um...” It took her a moment to think. Ariel was sipping her drink as she eyed ever carefully, eager to pull in if anything went wrong.
What could happen?

“Oh, Taylor!” She beamed a smile. She was proud of herself, but Carl only gave her a soft smile in response, and Ariel continued to eye them indifferently.

Carl figured it out.

“No wander he is so interested in you... too bad he’s an idiot.” Carl sighed, shaking his head and relaxed in his chair whilst sipping on his coke.
Shit, was all Ariel could cuss to herself. She knew she couldn’t keep the secret from Carl for too long, he would have figured it out eventually. The question was just a test of his theory.
Carl was too smart not to know what was going on, but now he was having second thoughts knowing that Ever and Adam were going to have problems if they got any closer.

“Uh-I’m back!” Adam awkwardly interjected, hands in pockets. Ariel did her best to ignore his existence, Ever just smiled up at him and Carl decided to give him a raised eyebrow. “You sure took your time...” Carl snickered and nibbled on a chip.

Adam flinched at his words; only causing the flow of what he had committed in the bathroom to revive itself, setting his beat on another roller coast.
Just great, Adam sighed to himself.
He wasn’t going to survive this day peacefully, was he?

Thankfully and eventually the awkwardness that once was, was no more and the four of them had managed to eat their junk without any further delay. Although as innocent and naive as everyone though Ever to be, she noticed the unusual distance Adam was putting on, he kept inching away from her on the table for some reason and it saddened her... for some reason?

“Well then, Ariel and I shall be making our way. Have fun you two-” Carl’s departure was halted by Adams arm wrapped around his neck. “What the heck do you think you’re doing?” Adam hissed the words into his ear. But Carl’s playful grin stayed attached, “What in God’s name are you talking about?”

“Adam?” Ever’s voice hit Adam in all the wrong places, and he became weak. What the hell has she done for him to succumb like this? “Ugh...” Carl took advantage of the moment and fled yet again.
He was getting good at that.

Adam stared off at him with an irritatingly blank face. Clicking his tongue he turned to face Ever, heart skipping a beat.
She wasn’t there.
Wait – what?
Ever!?

He looked around furiously, calling her name like a maniac. She just had to go and run off like that? She was so impulsive, barely thought about what she did. Exactly like Adam.
“That’s so cute!” He heard her sweet voice screech.
And like a magnetic, some strange physical force, a red string of fate, he was led to her whereabouts, which was by an open stall on the side of the path selling antiques and jewelery.

“Adam?” Ever raised an eyebrow at a gasping Adam, crouching whilst holding his knees. “Don’t. Just’. Run. Off. Like. That.” He forced the words between each breath reluctantly.”Oh, sorry?” She tilted her head in confusion.
She still didn’t understand.

“What are you looking at anyway?” She didn’t need to answer him as he placed his eyes upon a beautiful glass rose; a really glassy and polished one. It even took the breath of a boy away. “Dude, do you make this?” Adam asked flabbergasted.

The guy that sat in a crouch behind his stall look up slightly from underneath his black hooded jumper, his deep blue sea eyes sparkling in the shadow and a small lock of golden hair shimmered in the sun light.
Ever looked at his eyes blankly before smiling, “Do be careful,” She giggled and patted his head softly. Shocking the merchandise seller slightly before returning a dashing yet hopeful smile back at her.

Jealously came over Adam as he suddenly placed the five pounds on the stall, took the glass rose and escaped the scene with Ever smiling. She didn’t like the unnecessary chit chat and contact she had just done.

By the time they had gone to a secrete and quite place, with few civilians; Adam had shoved the glass rose in Evers face with blushing but averted eyes. She was taken back for a moment before another sweeter and caring smile played on her lips and she took the rose out of his hand.

“Thank you!” She sincerely stated before admiring her glimmering rose.
And without thinking Adam placed his desires, and urges onto her lips softly, completely shocking Ever to the Core. Their burned as they pushed against each other threatening to open and give in to natures will.
What was going on?

They were both in a state of confusion, only Adam was more frustrated. He hadn’t had sex in way too long and his images of ever were getting worse and her smiling and little weak spots weren’t helping his held back desires either damn it!
Calm down, she’s not pushing me off; Adam shockingly thought to himself as he pushed his body against hers. His ‘thing’ began to grow reluctantly only causing Adam to get closer crushed his chest against hers.

“Adam!” She gasped between breaths before being engulfed by him again. He couldn’t hold back any longer, the kiss in HMV broke him, he needed her soon. And he refused to turn into one of those innocently frigid when it came to Ever. “Sh...” He murmured pushing her locks behind and losing his fingers in the curls.
He loved her hair.

His tongue entered.
With wide eyes, bulging out excitingly Ever gasped before tasting him.
She didn’t quite understand it, but she was liking it.
Liking him.
Falling for him.
Even if she didn’t know who he was the majority of the weeks, her feelings always caused her to remember him somehow or some way.

And the things she’s been writing to herself are only causing them to grow.
So she accepted him, believed in whatever he would say, she was in love with him.
And forever will be.