Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Meetings.

“Sorry, Ever.” Carl sighed the apology. “Adam is currently not vacant.” He split the words purposely, as if reading it from a script.
Ever nodded.
Disappointed.
She walked away with her head down.

With a soft click of the classroom door, Carl took his time to walk down the classroom, whispers and giggles following his every step until he reached a table in the far corner, bent on his knees, clicking their joints in the process and glared at the awkward thing that crawled under it.
Adam Shettler.

“What, in god’s name, are you freakin’ doing!?” Carl demanded. Adam winced as he raised his voice; he never liked it when people shouted at him. “...hiding.” Adam answered in a whimper, before being pulled out, onto his feet.

“And why are you doing that.”
“Reason...”
“Which are?”
“Things.”
“God help me, if you don’t spit it out, I will choke it out.”
“...”
“Adam...”
“Uh...”
“Adam...!”
“I kissed her! Okay!?”

Everyone froze.
Great, just great.
Carl gave him a very blank and vacant stare, before grabbing Adam by the ear, and pulling him outside, anger building up, he ignored the watching by standards. Taking him to the corridor was the best decision; no one would c are about their conversation.

“Explain.” Carl demanded, almost hissing the words.
“What’s there to explain? I kissed her, tongued her... touched her...” He declared, stuck between dream and reality.
“So... isn’t that a good thing!?” Carl was on the verge of murder.
“Yeah... then I kind’a ran away...” he lowered his voice.
Glares were shot straight at him, “You... what?”
“W-Well I was embarrassed, and I knew if I continued or stayed there, I would want more. And I want to cherish, so I wouldn’t want to do that. But I can’t continue to hold my urges, those dreams are getting out of hand, and there’s so much I can do to relief myself and...” He took a gasp for air.

Carl gave him a sympathetic look; he knew when Adam began his rants, he was truly muddled up.
Sometimes he wanders how Adam’s brain even managed to function well through one day.

“It’s really hard...” Adam sighed, his face drained and he fell to his knees, head hanging.
He didn’t know ‘love’ could be so troublesome.
“It is...” Carl bent on his knees as well, for eye level. “But don’t give up, or you’ll regret it.” He would know.

Some sappy talk they were having.
Weird.

“Adam~!” Her voice startled him slightly, before he looked up to find Olivia running towards him.
Oh, come on; like his day couldn’t get worse.
“Oh, and the slut decides to join us.” Carl snickered the words, which she clearly heard.
Carl never liked Olivia, in fact he liked none of the girls Adam tend to be with. It was a weird relationship.
Olivia shot one glare at Carl before turning to face Adam with a flirty smile. “O-Olivia, what are you doing here?”
“Trying to get in your pants, what else?” Carl chuckled before walking away, waving his hand behind him.
He just had to ditch Adam.

“Ugh...well...” Olivia covered her irritation with a giggle, as she took her right index, witch0like finger and played with the hem on Adam’s tie. “I was wandering if you would like to hang out this weekend?” She winked, licking her lips, getting closer and closer to him.
“Uh... as tempting as that is...”
“Great, Saturday, main plaza, two o’clock. See you!” She interrupted before running away.
He had tried to stop her; that failed.
His day couldn’t be getting worse.

“Adam...” Ariel’s hisses came from across the corridor.
He spoke too soon.
Whilst grabbing the collar of his buttoned shirt Ariel grinded the words, “Why are you ignoring Ever!? You know how worried she? Do you!? Why kiss her and leave, huh? I swear to god Adam, I wasn’t joking when I said I would cut what’s must precious to you off.” Ranting was possibly the only thing Ariel and Adam had in common.
“Promise me you will talk to her...” She suddenly lowered her voice to a whisper.

Adam was getting more and more confused by the minute.

“Okay, okay – I’ll talk to her.” He sighed in defeat, to be rewarded with a glorious smile and chipper Ariel.
Adam froze as he thought of the words that described Ariel in that moment; pretty.
“One more thought like that and then I will be the one to cut your gentiles off...” Carls threatening hisses came from behind Adam, as Carl took his hand and covered Adam’s eyes.
No way in hell was Carl willing to let Adam see Ariel’s good side.

It was awkward for a moment, before a slight puff came from behind Carl.
Someone had walked into him.

They all turned to look at medium height girl; a beautiful girl. Her long, wavy red locks scattered across her faces and clothes, almost looked like blood and she owned a pair of emeralds’ for eyes. Her pale complexion showed her soft yet exhausted side, whilst her chest and legs showed her development. “Sorry...” Her jingle voice murmured before walking away.

“Well... that was pretty random.” Carl commented, arm still locked around Adam’s neck.
“Ooo... the rumours were true – she really is pretty.” Ariel squealed as she watched the red-head walk away.
“You know her?” Adam questioned, eyebrow raised.
“Not really, she’s in the year above, but there are rumours saying that she is a slut, because she has liked a different boyfriend to pick her up every day. But unbelievable but she definitely is the beauty everyone was talking about.” Carl was beginning to doubt as to which gender Ariel truly liked better.

“Well, anyway I got’ta go, be sure to talk to her!” She demanded with a point, then swivel herself in the opposite direction. Carl ignored Adam and ran to catch up with her.
“Hey... I’ll walk you to your form room.”
“Thanks...”
“So, what’s her name?”
Ariel shot him a glare.
“No really, just out of curiosity.”
Ariel sighed, parting her lips. “Charlie May.”