Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Overflowing feelings.

“Shut up, shut up... shut up, shut up – SHUT UP!”

“EVER!”

She held her hands to her ears blocking out Adam’s excuse.

The pain that seethed through her body ached and itched.

Destroying her.

He held her by the shoulders, trying to look at her crying her face.

It pained him to hurt her so much.

He didn’t know he could.

“Ever... listen to me...”

“No!” She screamed through tears, keeping away from his eyes.

Those eyes that melted her so easily.

“Damn it.” He clicked his tongue, grinding his teeth before pushing her up against a brick wall.

He had manage to chase after her, all the way to another neighbourhood, unknown to his existence. It was a small, but clean area. The houses were relatively big, and it was a quiet place. There were barely any sight of any humans close enough to see or hear them.

“Let go of me!” She hissed the words, the salty water dripping into her mouth. He held her arms up above her as she tried to kick her way out of his grasp.

It wasn’t working though.

“Ever, please...” Adam pleaded the words, he wanted her to hear him. “Don’t touch me...!” She cursed him as he kissed away the tears, her head spinning away from his lips; which burned her skin inconsiderably.

“Ever...” He murmured, Adam found this was the only way to silence her.

He continued to kiss around her nose, forehead, on her eyes, missing her lips completely, but wishing he could bit them shut.

“Stop...” She sniffed, gasping for air.

Although eventually she had calmed down, both of them plummeting to the floor, huffing and gasping for air. Ever slid down the wall, onto her knees whilst Adam sat in front of her crossed legged, his hands, shaking whilst grasping hers.

Her moss-like eyes, contaminated by the redness her eyes had created whilst crying. Her hair was everywhere due to running and her face was burning from the heat and Adam’s kisses. “Ever...?”

“Don’t...” She sighed, looking to the floor. “Don’t come near me... please.”

“Ever...” Her words struck him several times, each one cutting deeper and deeper into his heart. “I’m sorry...”

“You should be...” She let out another sigh, staring up at the sky with closed eyes. “It’s all your fault...”

“I know...” He let his hang down in shame, his eyes threatening to tear. He grinded his teeth, holding back the tears that could ruin his manliness.

"Your entire fault...” She repeated with another sniff before staring at him with a slightly smile and glistening eyes; a painful but beautiful expression.

“Why did I have to fall in love with you?”

In that second, it felt that the tectonic plates that circled ever inch of the world hit each other with enough force to shake the earth, everything became blurry and unfocused to Adam and he felt his heart leap such a stomach turning and air grasping leap, he clutched his heart.

Ever covered her mouth in shock; did she just say that?

She hadn’t meant to, she wasn’t even sure of her feelings.

Then again, what feelings did she have to be sure off?

“A-Adam?” She warily called out, her heart aching at the thought of what her actions could cause.

What if he didn’t like her back?

Oh god...

Before Ever’s thought could get any muddled then they were; Adam bashed into her mind, literally. He had slammed his hands over her head, towering over her with an expression of anger. “Don’t screw with me! Are you serious!?” He shouted the words at her, his blood boiling, as he clenched his teeth.

“A-Adam...?” Don’t call out to him with that voice and helpless face, didn’t she understand what she does to him?

“You’re going to regret lying to me...” He whispered before crushing his lips to hers, forcefully and roughly.

Anger, lust, love, pain boiling in his blood, contaminating his mind.

Oh, what she does to him.

He stared at her sceptically as he played with her lips and tongue, tasting all her lust and fear. He couldn’t find the ‘love’, as she winced at his touch under him. Ever grabbed the gravel under her tightly as Adam pressed his tongue in every inch of her mouth.

They broke for air.

“Adam!” She gasped before he brushed himself to her again. Slightly slower, but not slow enough for her to take control of her respiration cycle. She was utterly confused; why was he angry?

What did she do?

She regretted confessing.

Whereas Adam was in an worse state of confusion; where her words true? Or was she screwing with him? He didn’t understand. He felt her words were too good to be true.

“Adam, I’m not lying...!” She whimpered between their lips, sending shivers down his spine.

He loved that feeling.

“Liar...” He accused, taking his lips to her neck and taking his hand to her mouth. She shivered and flinched at every touch, both of grew hotter. Her tears threatened to fall again, but she clenched them back with everything she had.

“I’m...” She started grabbing both his shoulders, and with very ounce of strength she had she pushed me back to stare at his face, tears spilling. “I’m not lying!” She screamed the words, her eyes covered with water, but refusing to move them from Adam’s wide eyes.

Her words echoed through his body, flesh, organs and bones. Every fibre being that was Adam Shettler, embedded her words.

Her sweet, sweet words.

With a very small smile Adam went back to kissing her button nose, her cat-like eyes, her soft and pale ski n, “Really?”

“Really.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“100%?”

“...200.”

“Good.”

“What?”

“I love you too.”

“Huh!?”

He smiled down at her shaking body, before kissing her lips lightly and holding there for a moment. “I love you, I love you, I love you... I love you.” Adam spilled his emotions in his words and actions. He wanted to touch her, kiss, whisper to her, do everything with her. Nothing could describe the sweet, heart aching feeling he held at that moment.

“A-Are you sure?” She asked, scattered. “I-I mean, I’m not that pretty and I don’t really-”

“Your perfect,” He chuckled, whilst bringing her into his lip. “But promise me you’ll never ever leave me...”

Ever managed to compose herself with a huge smile, sparkling and glistening before Adam, and with a nod she whispered “Yes...” before kissing me.

They were so happy.

Nothing could ruin this moment; nothing could take her away now.

Other than ‘that’.