Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Chase.

“Dude, Adam?” A boy, most likely one of his friends approach warily. “What are you doing at my house party?” He coked an eyebrow in suspicion.
“Oh... I see it now. You don’t want me at your party? Fine, Fine! I’ll leave right now!” He over exaggerating, throwing his hands in the air dramatically, and turned his back.
But the red head, scruffy boy, cracked a crooked smile and grabbed Adam’s arm with sparkling, amethyst eyes rolling, “Dude – you know what I meant. Jesus, I was just wandering, you were meant to be grounded remember?”
Adam looked at his friend thoughtfully for a moment, “Pshhh... it wasn’t my fault to begin with. My parents are being unreasonable as per usual.” He shrugged his arm away with a huff.
Nothing could get Adam down, not even his best friend, Carl Tolford, could take away his thirst for adventure.
Carl stared blankly at Adam for a while, with the words ‘Are you an idiot’ written all over his face before speaking, “Well... you’re lucky you just got grounded, my parents would go ballistic if they saw me having sex some random girl in my room!” He clearly stated with a grunt filled with annoyance.
“Ok, ok. I get it already!” It was Adams turn to roll his big, beady green eyes with a sparkling smile. “Now, don’t ruin my night. I am a fifteen year old boy, who has been holding his sexual frustration for five days already. My parents were even checking if I was watching porn,” he groaned loudly. “Controlling freaks!”
Carl laughed roughly whilst holding his stomach, “Your the freak! You and your ‘sexual frustration’,” he sighed and looked serious for a moment, “Well enjoy yourself as long as you don’t touch Arial.” He gave Adam his signature smile which was also referred as the ‘Or else I’ll kill you’ face.
Arial was not the overly ‘HOT’ type.
She wasn’t Adam’s type at all.
She was... plain.
She also wasn’t Carl’s boyfriend, but he had an eye on her from some reason Adam could not fathom.
Carl was just popular as Adam, of course Adam was better, and he had to be better!
But he just couldn’t understand that guy’s way of thinking, such a waste.

As the night past, nothing happened.
Nothing at all!
It was actually infuriating that there was nothing that caught his eye.
Adam began to wonder if all that was left in this world were sluts, or prostitutes.
He felt like eating someone frigid, reluctant.
He wanted to be the lion that could slowly sneak upon it’s target and jump in for the kill, savouring the taste whilst eating it bit by bit.
He shivered.
This wasn’t good; he thought, biting his lip.
His pheromones were emitting from him like fire, he had become so desperate, he thought he might just give in and go for the sexiest slut.
But no, he couldn’t, he knew he couldn’t.
He had a feeling, he didn’t want to.
Someone.
Someone was waiting for him or he was waiting for someone, and therefore he was saving it.

As Adam walked over and around the puking, or passed-out hooligans, avoiding the overly obvious make out sessions and the blocked out the random, loud and irritating annoying loud music, he was searching. He didn’t know what or who he was searching for, but he was searching.
He knew he wasn’t going to find anyone inside the house decent enough, so he went outside, for a breath are, and hopefully for a different view.
He hadn’t seen Carl all night, so he had guessed that was chasing Ariel?
Poor boy, Adam shook his head. He couldn’t even fathom the idea of falling in love, it was impossible.

And that’s when it hit him.
Like a bullet train, at full speed.
It hit him so fast, he went numb.
He had seen it, or seen her, for a moment. Such a brief moment.
Yet in that moment it had made him sprint for his life, running after that one person.
Such a strange person, she was a stranger.
Yet he couldn’t help but feel something pulling him, as the numbness took over.
As he ran full speed, he chased the running girl.