Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Her thoughts.

Ariel opened the front door with a groan; she wasn’t in the mood for guests, especially after a hard day of school and stupid, exams. She couldn’t care less about her image as she opened the entrance to her house whilst wearing a white tank top and a pair of black and red short-shorts (the elastic kind).

Although Ariel was stricken shocked as she stared at a very zombie-like Ever; her big hair had managed to go all bushy and fluffy, her pale white skin almost transparent and her walking pattern slightly screwed up.

“Oh my god! What happened?”
“Nothing...” Ever muttered in a daze. Her eyes were unfocused.
Clearly something was going on, and considering ever came over to Ariel, Ariel was sure to get out whatever was the issue.

They both walked the round stairs, leading to the seconds floor. Considering Ariel’s family was a considerably big one, a big house with a more than usual amount of floors was needed.
Space.
Individuality.
Personal.

Ariel was conscious as she headed up the stairs behind Ever. She wasn’t sure if ever was in a daze enough to fall considering her wobbly state.
What, in god’s name, happened?

Ariel eyed her sceptically as she flopped onto her bedside, inches away from hitting the floor. “Ok, speak.”
“Hi...”
“Ever...”
“Hmmm?”
“Did something happen with Adam?”

Pause...
“What!?” She shot as her face turned a crimson red, eyes wide and glistening.
Bulls-eye. “U-um... nothing... really.” She denied inconvincibly.
Of course, Ariel wouldn’t believe her; she was getting redder by the second, for god sake!

“Ever... speak.”
Ever tried her best to avoid Ariel’s intimidating eyes but she came here to tell her what happened, what she saw, felt, smelt and felt.
Of course, not as detailed as the real thing though.

“Basically... I was walking... and I saw Adam...” She decided to skip the kissing scene; it angered her but she was over it. “and well, things happened and we...” Her voice turned quite by the time she said; “We kissed.”

Ariel froze. “Ha!?” This utterly and honestly surprised her. She never would of thought that Adam had the guts to even hug her. Yet, they got so close already!?
And she doesn’t seem to dislike it either, she’s blushing!

“Details!” Ariel demanded and sat next to her on the bed, crossed legged.
And Ever did as commanded and went into every detail of everything.
Her feelings, her thoughts, he mind, her secrets.
Things she would never allow anyone else to know.
The darkness that captures Ever was something too tormenting to leak.

“Ariel, this is bad...” She sighed painfully. “I’m in love with him.” And even though that was an emotion returned and filled with happiness, there were just things blocking it, blocking her.
There were things needed to finish and close.
Even if most of those ‘things’ are unknown, they were there, lurking in the shadows waiting to bite them in the back when ready.

That’s why she was hesitating.
Halting Ever to a stop.
Blocked in a time and place unknown to her.

Although Ariel knew, she couldn’t do anything; she need it wasn’t her business, and when it was the right time, she would interfere.
She had learned to love Ever like a sister she had known all her life.
She also knew things not even Ever knew.
Well, in all honesty, Ever never knew much.

The dairies Ever wrote in the night is the only thing keeping Ever attached to the world around her. With it; she was nothing. An existence she did not even believe in, and in the morning, where anything could be written into her mind, she read her dairy and felt a small feeling of relief, of existence and of ‘being there’.

She did exist.
She was loved.
All she had to was remember that.
But, that was one of the most hardest things of her life.